17

Nuo Ke, who connected his legs together, carefully licked the exposed part of his tied up part, because from time to time he looked up at the little cub squatting aside, so Luo Qiu always had a feeling that the other party was licking the knife. It feels like eating a cub in seconds without dipping it in sauce.

"Chichi..."

Luo Qiu called weakly to remind the other party not to lick too much. Although the saliva has a bactericidal effect, it is better not to touch too much.

The neighbor's uncle is a very talkative big cat. After hearing the words, he licked it a few times and turned around, put the rest of the materials aside and tidied it up. The cubs are carried back to the nest.

The two cats did not have any communication during the whole process. Luo Qiu found that he seemed to be used to the action of the neighbor's uncle who started biting his head without making a sound. Spread yourself out and land safely when you are on top of the sub.

Nuo Ke, whose leg was tied with a stick, could not walk on three legs as before, because his whole leg was stretched straight, so he could only lift the tied broken leg with all his strength. Not as flexible as before.

However, he knew that this little thing's method might be really useful, so he could only hold back for the time being and retract into the nest to lie down and recuperate.

For Pavo Continent, there are no entertainment items in the long winter. All kinds of beasts are curled up in the dens covered by the wind and snow and sleep drowsily. That's the whole process of a day.

The same is true for Norco.

But now there is a little thing in the house, and Nuo Ke put the little thing in his arms and covered it with neck fur to keep warm, while thinking about the surplus food at home.

Enough is enough to eat, but in the place below, there are always troubles.

The tiger with a huge body was nestled on top of the animal skin nest, with a dark look in his eyes. He lowered his head and placed the little thing in his arms in a sheltered position, then lay down and closed his eyes to think about something.

Luo Qiu didn't get angry after being tossed a few times. Although the neighbor's uncle was very big and he was not easy to mess with, but the big pink meat pad moved lightly, and it didn't hurt him at all. Pushing back and forth warmly, flowing silkily on the plush hide.

The little cheetah cub's energy was limited, but he felt a little drowsy when being pushed around. Luo Qiu opened his small mouth and yawned. The neighbor's uncle's neck hair happened to cover his body like a plush blanket. Both warm and soft.

So Luo Qiu shook his ears, and after the neighbor's uncle also lay down, he also lay down in the nest, curled himself up obediently in the position that the neighbor's uncle had arranged for him, and slowly began to fall asleep.

Sleeping is a quick way to digest time. In this way for several days, Luo Qiu accompanied the neighbor's uncle to heal his wounds. During this process, the big tiger always fed the little things to death every meal, and then because of the outside The wind and snow were too heavy, and basically after eating, he bit the head of the little thing and went back to sleep in the nest. Therefore, during this period of recuperation, Luo Qiu began to gain weight because of the good food.

In the middle, Luo Qiu expressed his desire to go home or visit Papa and Daddy, but apparently the adults seemed to have discussed whether the neighbor's uncle's leg injury was healed, and he couldn't go back to his own home.

So after sneaking away once and being caught by the big tiger with its head in its mouth, Luo Qiu was shocked and rested his mind to eat and drink quietly at the neighbor's uncle's house, and then acted as a small nurse to accompany him.