66

The chubby little mouse with its mouth full of daddy’s teeth has a very down-to-earth name, it’s called earth rat. Although its fur looks thick and soft, you can actually feel these earth rats if you touch it hard. The thorns hidden in the hair.

Therefore, the fur of these field mice is not suitable for preservation for daily use, and the fur of the rabbit caught in Papa's mouth is the most common carpet material that will be sewn together.

The Talon Tribe's use of fur only exists in a relatively ancient way. They do not tan the leather. They simply separate the whole piece and use it after a little processing.

And because most cats have thick fur and are more resistant to cold, so except for cats from relatively wealthy families who will make soft fur into comfortable blankets and are more interested in living, most ordinary cats still They are more accustomed to using hay, which is cheap and has good air permeability, as a nest material.

After all, although fur is warmer, cleaning it is very troublesome. Except for short-velvet animal skins, thick fur products are rarely used among the Talon tribe.

These families often make simple furs from hunting and then save them as currency. Luo Qiu's family also has a lot of furs that have been saved, but they don't usually use them.

The meat of ground rats and strange-looking rabbits is tender and although the taste is not very sweet and delicious, it is already very delicious food for cats.

Papaban didn't like to turn into a human form, so Daddy Ya naturally accompanied his wife and gradually got used to living in pure animal form. Although Luo Qiu had given the method of cooking fish to the cats in the tribe, the cheetah husband My husband is more interested in eating raw meat.

Luo Qiu sometimes worries. He doesn't know if there are any disease-causing parasites in the raw meat of this world. He also doesn't know if the orcs in this world have any special antibodies that can specifically fight against the parasites in raw meat. So after discovering that Papaban and Dadya were not very interested in cooked fish, they had already begun to think about farming.

If you want to start breeding meat, chickens are one of the few species that are easier to domesticate. However, in this world, Luo Qiu has not yet seen wild birds similar to jungle fowls. Perhaps the weather has not warmed yet, so there are many None of the animals Luo Qiu has seen yet has been exposed.

There is no use worrying about things. Luo Qiu has become more Buddhist since he came to this world. The little cub can enjoy the pampering from the elders as a matter of course. In particular, he also exposed some magical places that make his status higher than that of the big cats. Cats have a very unique rise in their hearts, so the big cats often take the initiative to ignore the problems they have to face. As a cub only a few months old, Luo Qiu’s biggest goal is to be healthy and happy. grow up.

After lunch, the cats of the whole family lay down together on the relatively flat and clean open space at the entrance of the cave to bask in the noon sun.

The snow at the entrance of my cave had turned into water in the past two days and flowed along the terrain. More of it seeped into the soil and became nutrients for the large weeds that had turned yellow, so the entrance of the cave was not that muddy, even when the weather was good. It's still dry.

The cheetahs lay huddled together on the open ground, keeping each other warm. Although the temperature increased under the sun's high altitude, from time to time there would still be the winter wind that had not yet left, blowing across the tips of their noses that were not covered by hair. Brings a cooling sensation.

Every day probably went like this. During this period, Noko came again and brought some hind leg meat of an unknown large animal as a gift for the visit. However, Ban and Ya were very keenly aware of their own... This bad-tempered neighbor came to the door with the hind legs of the relatively rare Gula beast. Obviously he was worried about the little cub's food and brought supplements to nourish his family Qiuqiu.