73

A big cat and a kitten have completely returned to the familiar mode of getting along with each other after a night. The two cats slept together for a night and didn’t even wake up early the next day. The big tiger himself Just because I have been holding various tribal meetings in the past few days without a good rest, the little cub also consumed a lot of energy because he was walking on the road and looking at the scenery yesterday.

The morning sun is no longer as lazy as it was in the previous winter and cannot produce heat for a while. Now the sun has become so golden that it can melt the snow outside the windows of the big tree house when it climbs out of the mountain. part.

After having breakfast and washing up, at Luo Qiu's request, Noko took the cheetah cub to find the witch after the sun had risen for a while and it was warm enough to discuss matters related to the minerals in the tribe.

The huge area of ​​the Talon tribe is due to the fact that most of the ancestors of the tribe are giant tigers who are so powerful that they can dominate the mountains. These tigers settled here with their super fighting power, and over time they accepted more and more people. The more cats there were, the more it eventually developed into what it is now.

Although part of the territory was also lost due to various reasons over the passage of time, most of the territory cats containing more important resources were snatched back later using force or intelligence.

Noko took the cub to the large wooden house where Kansi lived, and all the samples collected during the re-exploration of various minerals were brought back and placed with Wu.

Luo Qiu said hello to Kanxi after entering the door, and under the guidance of the neighbor's uncle, she jumped onto the tree stump stool in front of the wooden table and looked at the map of the entire tribe that had been placed in the center of the wooden table.

"Jiji? Jiji." Is this the map of our tribe? It’s so hard to understand.

The little cheetah cub is jumping on the tree stump stool. The two small back paws are firmly grasping the edge of the stool, and the two small front paws are resting on the wooden table. Because of the exertion, they look like two round, peeled paws. of oranges.

Luo Qiu cast her gaze on the animal skins placed in the center of the wooden table, looked at it carefully and blinked in confusion.

The entire animal skin map is very large, and the edges are slightly uneven due to the age. The map about the specific terrain of the tribe is drawn with some lines whose specific meaning is unclear, and it is a bit abstract no matter how you look at it.

Kansi held a cup made of an unknown plant with some water in it and drank it. Hearing the little cub's question, he laughed and walked to the little cub's side.

The existence of the animal skin map is indeed to facilitate users to grasp the specific territory of the Claw tribe, but these smart orcs also know some defense knowledge, so they encrypt the map drawn in some unique ways, and it is compiled by the top leader of the tribe. Several cats have mastered this method of solving puzzles.

The little cheetah cub, which has learned nothing, naturally cannot understand this most primitive encrypted map.

Kansi put the cup in his hand on the side of the wooden table, pointed at some strange marks on the animal skin map, and slowly explained to the little cub.

"These three symbols that look like traces drawn with claws represent mountains, and these traces drawn with two claws represent water. If it is a river, there will be obvious corners at its starting and ending points. A mark will be added in the middle of the place." "