137

Spring Flower Festival was successfully completed. Although the two cats Luo Qiu and Nuo Ke had some small feelings for each other, this did not prevent them from spending the warm and romantic Spring Flower Festival together. , the atmosphere of getting along with each other became more...

weird.

This morning, Noko, who had brought some luggage and was surrounded by large and small bags and various animal skins, sat on a stone pillar in the yard of Xiao Luoqiu's house, with slightly messy hair and a blank look in his eyes. Staring at the sky blankly.

Less than seven days after the Spring Flower Festival, Noko was suddenly "expelled" from home by his son.

Yes, the separation life of Luo Qiu and Noko has officially begun.

Noko, who has been raising his son for eighteen years, never imagined that one day, he, a diligent, gentle, patient and very open-minded parent, would be criticized by his son for "needing independent space to grow up". "I kicked him out of the house on the pretext of ".

Last night, he was defeated after talking with his son Luo Qiu Bingzhuye all night. He kept his eyes open all night and could not fall asleep. Although his expression still didn't seem to have changed much, his dull eyes showed promise. This big tiger was so dazed that he felt a little messy in the wind.

Although his son had packed up a considerable amount of belongings for him, including but not limited to some of the various products Luo Qiu had guided various productions in the tribe for more than ten years, and the various products derived from them were given to him as a unique custom-made product. Gifts, as well as many semi-finished delicacies made exclusively by Luo Qiu, as well as a dazzling array of goodies from big to small.

But these abundant and precious materials cannot cover up the fact that Noko was kicked out of the house.

In fact, according to the habits of the cats in the Claw tribe, basically the kittens in the cat litter will be kicked out of the house when they are less than ten years old, and the parents will help them apply for territory to build a new house and prepare to start living independently.

Noko, who was so reluctant to take care of his son, was already a rare existence by the age of eighteen.

What's more, it's often the cubs who stay at home and don't want to leave and are kicked out by their parents. When they come to their place, they turn into cubs who want to live alone and kick out the clingy parents.

In short, it is not surprising that some strange and opposite things happened to these two cats. Nuo Ke has been accustomed to living with his son for the past eighteen years. In the fierce argument last night, he was losing ground. The ultimate reason is... he wanted to separate

when Luo Qiu proposed it.

After thinking about it, he suddenly felt a kind of panic in his heart. He didn't even have time to think about what kind of thought it was, so he pressed it down with all his strength.

Fuzzy emotional thoughts can be suppressed and hidden, but there is no way to hide the throbbing heart when facing separation.

So much so that now, the next day, he didn't dare to recall the details of last night.

Nuoko was surrounded by these animal skin packages. After sitting quietly in the small garden for a while, he changed his form with a cold face. He picked up all the packages on his back and slowly followed the shadow of the woods with his claws. Gone far away.

After Noko's figure had disappeared among the woods, Luo Qiu poked her head out from the edge of the ajar door frame and sighed with a somewhat lonely expression.