126

"Ah!" Luo Qiu wrapped the animal skin blanket tightly around her body, sneezed and shook.

He was locked in the small stone room at the beginning again. The lighting in this small room was poor, but the vents were whirring. A few straw dogs only gave him a nest of wet hay as a mattress. The only thing he had on him now that could keep him warm was the animal skins that were snatched from his home.

After two days, the smell on the animal skin has almost dissipated. The whistling autumn wind and the grass dogs walking back and forth have repeatedly weakened the smell of the big tiger on the animal skin to a great extent, making Luo Qiu almost exhausted. Can't smell it anymore.

He was a little sad, missing Papaban and Daddy Ya, missing his brother and sister, and missing Uncle Noko's chest muscles... But he was not discouraged and quickly cheered up again.

Through constant observation, Luo Qiu finally discovered the gap in time guarded by these grass dogs.

Thanks to this group of grass dogs, they were not prepared to look at him. They seemed to think that this little cub with short arms and legs was incapable of causing any trouble.

Perhaps it was because the number of tribal groups was not large enough. The straw dogs who came to guard him at the door had different personalities. They were sometimes tight and loose when guarding him. In the evening of the day, this small tribe would be busy because it was time to eat. Let the straw dog guarding him during this period be ready to move.

While Luo Qiu was observing, she occasionally ate some raw meat covered with dust to satisfy her hunger.

This is not because he is too picky or has a mysophobia, but because these raw meats that were torn from unknown animals and whose original appearance cannot be seen are covered with dirt and debris. Luo Qiu is afraid that he will not be able to find a chance after eating too much. If you escape here, you will die on the spot due to diarrhea.

However, he has not had any adverse reactions in his gastrointestinal tract so far. He only feels slightly uncomfortable occasionally, expressing his dissatisfaction with the food that the owner has randomly stuffed in.

Luo Qiu was on high alert. When he discovered the flaw of the straw dog guarding him, he began to think about how to escape from here.

When he was sent back earlier, he noticed that there were no buildings behind the small stone house. He speculated that the location of the small stone house probably belonged to the edge of the tribe, and there were also buildings behind the small stone house. The endless bushes with spikes can be used as a good hiding place when escaping.

Moreover, the direction of the autumn wind just happened to help him hide his scent. The entire direction was blowing towards the bushes, which meant that when he was escaping, his scent would be hidden when he was downwind, while the scent of the pursuers behind him would be hidden. The autumn wind reached him first.

He didn't care what the purpose of these idiots for forcing him to be, but it was obvious that Luo Qiu could not agree with this kind of banditry against his will.

The opportunity to escape was locked in the evening of the third day. Maybe there really was a beast god in this world helping him. The straw dog that came to guard him this time was very skinny, and after dinner time, the whole dog became even more... He became anxious, obviously not wanting to be hungry and drinking the autumn wind while the other companions were filling their bellies.

Luo Qiu carefully observed the shadow at the door and made sure that only this straw dog was guarding it. Then he pulled it out from the small bag under the straw mat. The kidnappers had fed it to him before, but he hid it and buried it in the soil to block it. Dispersion of smell.