121

The cats outside were busy working because Luo Qiu fell into a high fever. Not long after Luo Qiu fell asleep, he found that his eyes seemed to have returned to the center of the system, in that vast whiteness. Look at the translucent electronic screen hanging in the air.

"Who are you? Where do you come from?"

Luo Qiu asked facing the electronic screen. The doubts in his heart were difficult to explain. Coupled with the uncontrollable mental fatigue, these questions seemed a little weak.

[...Your question has been detected and the answer is being retrieved...]

The translucent electronic screen hanging in the air quickly popped up the fonts after hearing the user's words. Although Luo Qiu didn't know why he could understand the fonts on the screen, But he still stared at the screen intently to see what the answer would be.

[Dear user, hello... This system was born on the distant planet M273, and landed on this planet at coordinates 5253, 13553 in the interstellar calendar year 13530. The expedition team has a total of 326 people, and the return team has a total of 0 people... In During the exploration of this planet, the expedition team uploaded a total of 182,364 requests for help... information...]

"What's the information? Why is the screen corrupted?" Luo Qiu was looking at the words that popped up on the translucent screen, but before she could take a second look, The screen in front of me suddenly began to flash with snowflakes showing poor signal quality, and the words jumping down line after line began to stagnate, and gradually disappeared as if they were being deleted between the flashes of snowflakes.

"Hello! System? Is the system still there?"

Luo Qiu called out to the holographic system in surprise, but did not get a timely response as usual. On the contrary, after he asked, the entire translucent screen suddenly seemed to be shut down. It flickered like a light and then went out, and the entire white space suddenly became extremely quiet.

It was a suffocating feeling of silence.

Luo Qiu's sixth sense suddenly started to take effect, and a chilling sensation suddenly appeared in his brain, as if he sensed danger.

Facts have proved that Luo Qiude's hunch was right, because in the next few seconds, this silent pure white space suddenly collapsed like a broken mirror, and the broken white barrier was broken from the outside. , the scorching temperature suddenly rushed in from the invisible darkness outside, making Luo Qiu's consciousness feel like it was being burned to the point of pain.

Danger!

Danger is approaching!

Luo Qiu wanted to sit back and wait for death, frantically trying to push his consciousness out of here. The broken white fragments around him flew towards his consciousness with the intensity of the darkness outside. He accidentally passed by those white fragments at the moment They looked at each other consciously.

Then I saw that these originally white fragments were like a strange-shaped mercury mirror, and in this mercury mirror was reflected a gray-brown sandstorm that was sweeping through everything.

"Natural disaster?" Luo Qiu was stunned for a moment, and his consciousness was slowly pulled away from his previous efforts. He didn't have time to carefully look at the other white fragments flying over. He could only glance at the distance and start to move toward There is nothing visible outside the collapsed and broken white space, the darkness.

The holographic system itself does not seem to be in safety.

Luo Qiu suddenly came to this conclusion, but her thoughts were getting more and more chaotic like a ball of wool.