96

The plant leaves filled with water were picked up by the little cheetah cub. I don’t know the name of the plant yet. Luo Qiu also discovered it when he came out to play. At that time, his ball happened to be stuck in this plant. In the middle of the game, when he climbed up to get the ball, he discovered that the compound leaves of this food could actually store rainwater.

Luo Qiu put the leaf in her mouth on the ground. Her sister and her little snow leopard brother had already dug a hole in the determined position. The depth and size were just right.

The little cheetah cub circled around the pit, then used its small paws to push the softer soil around it back into the pit, poured the rainwater in the leaves, and stepped on it with its two small paws. Go, and soon the soil around the pit was mixed into mud that could be used to wrap a beggar's chicken.

After the soil was mixed, there were a lot of mud spots on Luo Qiu's little paws. However, because the soil was quite fat, it became more sticky after being wetted with water. It fell off after rubbing it on the dry grass a few times, but it was only on the paws. There is some unique soil flavor left.

The job of killing chickens was taken over by Wen who volunteered. The cheetah cub, which is a few months older than his younger brother, has been handling prey with his parents for some time because of the difference in hunting skills taught by the two families. In addition, Many of the cheetahs' food are poultry from the grassland, and Wen is already quite familiar with the work of handling poultry prey.

But before her brother Wen handled the long-haired chicken, Luo Qiu asked Wen to bite the throat of the chicken as he remembered and hung it upside down for a while to bleed, and then started to disembowel it and clean out the internal organs.

The teeth of cheetah cubs have grown to their current length and are already considered sharp. For a prey whose skin is not very strong, it can easily pierce the skin by knowing where to apply force.

The hair plucking technique of kittens and cats is very primitive. A few cubs came over and pulled it down hard with their mouths, and soon the poor rooster was completely bald.

Animal-shaped cats don’t pay too much attention when eating prey. It is common for cats to eat raw food in the open air, so the hair on the rooster is not actually plucked very clean. Luo Qiu also I know that it would be a bit troublesome for everyone to make a high-quality chicken with no feathers at all, so I just looked at it and saw that there were no large feathers affecting the taste.

It is worth mentioning that during the process of processing viscera, Brother Wen eats individual viscera directly. The viscera with bad taste will be dug into a hole and buried on the spot. Other viscera are not suitable for predators who eat raw food. Parts with very high nutritional value.

It's just that Luo Qiu only wanted to be a beggar's chicken and had no interest in chicken viscera sashimi, so she asked her brother to clean out all the contents of the chicken breast from the beginning.

The chickens that had been roughly plucked were placed on the leaves that can be seen everywhere in the wild. The warming of the season gradually began to enrich the various ingredients and seasonings. After Luo Qiu supervised the processing, he went to find some strange chickens in the surrounding area. Taste of grass leaves.

Usually when the big tiger is out, Luo Qiu does not just play in the territory. The revival of spring makes many novel plants grow in the soil under the pine forest that is a bit too empty in winter.

The small backpack Papaban prepared for Luo Qiu at home in the cave was of great use. It was used to carry some strange-smelling plants that the cheetah cub discovered during its travels.