74

Luo Qiu memorizes all the points on the map in his mind. This is also an ability he is born with. His memory is better than that of ordinary people, otherwise he would not remember it in his little head. The ability to store so much knowledge of wilderness primitive skills without any practical experience.

Things are divided into priorities. Although the locations of some natural resources marked on the map are no longer very clear, the most important thing right now is to check the specific conditions of the salt mines and other minerals.

After reading the map, the little cheetah cub jumped off the Meng table and walked to Kansi's side, patted the other person's shoes with her little paws, then sat down and shouted.

The words of the two big cats who were talking suddenly stopped. Noko, the big tiger, closed his mouth. Kansi understood the little cub's words and walked to the back of the shelf next to him and took out a tightly wrapped bag. Wrap it in animal skin, place it gently on the ground, and then slowly untie the straw rope tied to it.

Naturally, the samples brought back from the tribe's mineral resources would not be placed carelessly in the wooden house. Kansi had carefully stored them, sorting them into categories and arranging them in order by color. This was also Kansi's little hidden hobby as a witch.

Luo Qiu walked over and took a look, and found that the mineral samples brought back were not actually of special standards. Some of the rocks had most of the ordinary rocks with little reference value, but some were from any world. All types are very easy to identify.

Luo Qiu saw the white saltpeter among these jumbled stones at a glance.

The little cub stretched his paws into these stones, brought this small piece that looked very similar to the saltpeter in his memory to him, lowered his head and smelled it carefully.

"Chi chi chi?" Where did you get this?

Luo Qiu pressed the piece of saltpeter with her claws and raised her head to look at Kanxi.

Kansi heard the little cub's question and lowered his head to look at the white stone held down by his little paws. He was stunned for a moment, then took it and smelled it, frowning and replied.

"This is not some kind of ore, it's just bat feces accidentally carried by the survey team when they were sampling the cave tunnel." Kansi put the white stone back in front of the cub's paws. For these white

bats Shit doesn’t like it that much.

Because of the special location of the cave tunnel, there are a large number of bats and birds nesting and breeding inside all year round at the top of the cave tunnel, so there is a large amount of feces accumulated underneath them. Over the years, these feces make the original cave tunnel clean and clear. Fresh water has been out of use many years ago. Fortunately, the Talon tribe is not as short of fresh water resources as some tribes in the south. It has sufficient fresh water resources so that no conflicts will occur.

After all, most of those bats and birds are ferocious and agile in nature. Even if the Talon tribe is very sad this winter, they have no intention of provoking those guys who live in the cave tunnels.

However, it is not without some benefits. The route in the cave tunnel is complicated, and there is not only one straight road. The Claw Tribe left some markers in the cave tunnel for other orcs, except the cats of the Claw Tribe, to go around and compare. The long way is through the cave tunnel. This road is much more dangerous than the straightest and fastest road mastered by the Claw Tribe. If there are any malicious orcs with too many travelers that disturb the people in the cave tunnel. Residents, then there will be a good show to watch.