144

Probably the sound of the kiss was too loud, and the sound that echoed in the home was crisp and sweet. Noko was stunned for a long time before realizing it. "Teng" suddenly felt a fever on his face, and the top of his head The hair on the big standing ears became fluffy, and then became stiff as if the roots of the hair were stimulated. The long, straight black hair suddenly swelled.

"Well..."

Noko, whose face was hot, was a little overwhelmed by the sudden kissing action of his cub. The whole big orc became a little fluffy and dumbfounded. It looked quite cute. Luo Qiu couldn't hold back and slurped loudly on the man's face.

"I..." After a long time, Noko found his voice. He blinked his golden eyes and stared blankly at Luo Qiu, who was almost no distance away from him.

Luo Qiu happily hugged Noko's neck and gently rubbed the tip of her nose on Noko's face.

"Uncle, do you like me? I like uncle too!"

The boy's hot and straightforward confession, accompanied by sweet and soft words, directly impacted Noko's heart, making him feel that there was a constant roar in his head, and his subconscious eyes darkened, and he immediately He hugged Luo Qiu tightly and pushed him down on the blanket.

Luo Qiu was startled by the man's sudden movement. As she fell down, she reflexively raised her two slender legs to clamp the man's waist. After her back fell on the soft blanket, Luo Qiu breathed a sigh of relief. , but directly met Noko’s shining eyes.

The shadow of the man leaning over was just enough to completely cover the boy beneath him. He was somewhat suppressed in excitement, his eyes were so bright that it was scary, and he took a few rough breaths hoping to hear such an eager answer from the other person's soft lips again.

"I want to be your partner."

The tone of Noko's words seemed to live up to the calmness of the past. The tail tone dropped slightly, and the hoarseness caused by swallowing in the lowered voice could be heard.

Luo Qiu was pushed down on the blanket and looked up at Noko's face, then reached out and poked the other man's mouth.

"Me too, hehe!" As

soon as Luo Qiu finished speaking, the shadow on his body suddenly pressed down. A big hand struck from the side and inserted into his hair. He held the back of his neck tightly against the skin and pushed upwards. Qiu's face was forced up by this irresistible force, and she immediately caught the man's face that was pressing down.

This was a kiss that was not gentle, and made Luo Qiu feel like she was being targeted and suffocated.

The original wildness has never been erased from the genes of the orcs, but now this predatory wildness has been shackles of gentle love, becoming restrained and forbearing, and can only feel the surging underneath like hot magma through skin contact. Ordinary feelings.

Luo Qiu was so dizzy with a domineering kiss that the tiger, who had just tasted love for the first time, didn't understand the rules and could only rely on instinct to eat, eager to integrate the other person into his body.

The consequence of this was naturally that it didn't take long for Luo Qiu to taste blood in his mouth. Only then did he suddenly wake up and push Noko's chest hard with his hand to express his resistance.

The man who had been kissing passionately was pushed away and blinked slightly aggrievedly. Luo Qiu's sharp eyes saw a trace of blood on the corner of the other person's mouth.

Following the position where Luo Qiu's gaze lingered, Noko subconsciously licked his lips, revealing the sharp canine teeth under his lips, which for a moment was somewhat charming.