141

The crisis of separation was resolved. Luo Qiu got her wish and continued to live in the same home with Uncle Noko. Everything seemed to be back to how it was at the beginning.

At the end of spring, the summer breeding season is quietly kicking off. After the Spring Flower Festival, the daily temperature gradually rises and climbs higher and higher. Many flowers that originally bloomed in spring gradually wither, and the entire alpine forest seems to have suddenly become saturated. A handful of thick green trees cast mottled tree shadows in the hot summer, and the sunlight was like round shells, jumping one by one on the blown grass.

Luo Qiu lay on the grass and stretched. After spring passed and summer arrived, the cats were obviously eager to try something in this hot atmosphere.

In the distance of the grass, there are occasionally passing birds chirping and flying together, and more often there are various males who are dancing and screaming in constant courtship.

The greenery under the cover-like canopy of the broad-leaved forest felt cool after the wind blew. Luo Qiu held a piece of dried meat in her mouth, rolled on the grass, and took a deep breath mixed with the fragrance of green grass. air.

"Rustling..." The sound of leaves rustling came from the bushes next to the shade of the tree. Luo Qiu raised her head and looked over there. Sure enough, Uncle Noko suddenly appeared without taking the usual path.

The man with a pair of big furry ears on his head gently raised his tail behind him. Following the familiar scent, he found his cub and sat on the grass. His eyes fell on Luo Qiu and he naturally looked away after a few breaths. To the distance.

Luo Qiu turned over and supported her chin with one hand, blinking and looking at Noko.

Since it was confirmed that they were going to the Holy Palace to participate in the sacrifice, and that he would be the leader, they would not need to participate in the hunting in the tribe. Kanxi gave them a long holiday to prepare for everything to participate in the sacrifice. Luo Qiu and Nuo The two cats stayed up late to light the fire and basically finished most of the work that needed to be determined. They had a long vacation before going to the Holy Palace to participate in the sacrifice.

And this holiday happens to be stuck in the breeding season.

This led to the fact that after Luo Qiu stopped joining the hunting team and gathering team and did not have to worry about various things, when she was walking around the tribe in her spare time, she would always see her from time to time after establishing a relationship at the Spring Flower Festival, and she could not wait to work hard to get it. Cats that leave offspring during the summer breeding season.

The primitive orcs regard the life mission of reproduction as more important. Perhaps because the ancestors of the orcs on this planet were affected by the things left by the interstellar travel team, the success rate of reproduction has been somewhat reduced after genetic mutation. Naturally, it is necessary Fill it with hard work.

Therefore, the smell of reproduction will basically permeate all corners of the Talon tribe throughout the summer.

As a single cat, Luo Qiu naturally couldn't bear this kind of stimulation. It was unbearable to be fed a mouthful of cat food by a loving couple when he was walking by, so he simply stayed in his own territory without leaving the door. It’s like having a picnic every day on vacation.

As a high-quality single cat, Uncle Noko seemed to be completely consistent with his troubles. Under the majestic suppression, Luo Qiu also witnessed Uncle Noko encountering a pair of unlucky mandarin ducks when he went to the river to take a bath. Each one covered their buttocks with their tails and ran backwards very fast.