108

Luo Qiu squatted down and stretched out his hand to make a confused sound, but Nata, who was more familiar with him than an ordinary kitten, didn’t know what the little brother was saying, but he saw the little brother stretching out his hand. Still obediently he came over and nudged the chubby hand with his head.

"Wow, it's so cute!" Luo Qiu's palm rubbed against the warm and soft little head, and her little heart suddenly melted into pieces. She stretched out her hands and scooped up the little Nata, which had become fat and felt particularly good. The snow leopard cub was held in his arms.

"Ouch?" Nata blinked his blue eyes. Although he didn't know what happened, he liked his little brother's closeness very much. He raised his head and licked Luo Qiu's cheek in response.

Luo Qiu took advantage of the opportunity to play with the two little snow leopard cubs for a while, and then went to check out the chicken pen, which had changed greatly in the past two years.

The current chicken coop can no longer be called a chicken coop, but is more appropriately called a chicken coop.

The originally monotonous wooden fence has been continuously expanded by Luo Qiu and the two snow leopard cubs in the past two years. A lot of repairs have been made to the territory inside, and single-digit long-haired chickens have moved toward more than a dozen With the development, small houses with pointed roofs were erected from the flat ground, occupying half of the space inside the fence.

The first batch of long-haired chickens captured in the past two years have been completely domesticated. Even though many of the wings that were burned before have grown back and can continue to fly, the long-haired chickens who are used to a comfortable life have long been too lazy to wave. The wings turned into real free-range chickens, clucking around the fence every day, playing with each other and having fun.

The little cubs hatched from this group of long-haired chickens directly made up for the shortcomings in numbers, and because they stayed in the chicken coop since they were born and never went out, their parents did not know how to teach them to fly, so these little cubs grew up From now on, I will be dumbfounded and not very good at flying. Only when I am frightened will the flying function in my genes be revealed.

More often than not, they become free-range chickens with their parents and grow fatter and fatter in the chicken coop.

The fence of the chicken coop was very high. Luo Qiu opened the fence door and walked in to take a closer look. The two little snow leopard cubs were very dedicated to this job. Basically, they would clean the inside of the fence every time after feeding the chickens. The circled ground was cleaned with a small clipper between his teeth, so Luo Qiu did not step on any unknown objects. Instead, there was a layer of dry and fluffy hay under his feet, with some small stones sprinkled on it.

The two little snow leopard cubs work very meticulously, and they will also take the initiative to work overtime to do some things that he did not ask for. Therefore, Luo Qiu, who hired a child laborer, sometimes feels a little guilty and takes the initiative to give extra meals to the two little snow leopard cubs. Get some employee benefits.

The two little snow leopard cubs have rarely returned home since working in the chicken coop. They spend most of their time around the chicken coop during the day, and when they need feed, they go to the collection area to cut grass.

This actually allowed the two unfortunate little snow leopard cubs to have a little interaction with other red pandas who were picking wild fruits and weeds in the collection area during their work. As time went by, the two little guys gradually began to interact with each other. I came out of the shadow of high vigilance and became a lot more lively.