139

Thoughts were all mixed up. Luo Qiu felt his body became lighter after confirming his inner thoughts. Before he could figure out his specific situation and thoughts, he felt a little uneasy in his heart, but when he waited After truly understanding, Luo Qiu accepted his fate.

He planned to keep the fact that he fell in love with Uncle Noko who raised him in his stomach and would not tell it. As for whether he could find a cat as good as Uncle Noko as a companion in the future, he would talk about it later. At the moment, he should face the original. Living a good relationship is the most important thing.

Luo Qiu, who had figured out the key, was not so embarrassed when he met Noko in the next few days. It was as if he already knew the ending, and he would be less entangled in the process.

However, Luo Qiu has recently taken the initiative to repair the original relationship with Noko, hoping to find a more suitable and intimate way to get along with each other, but there seems to be something wrong with Noko.

For the third time, Luo Qiu stepped on the cat's paws to say hello to the big tiger in the hunting team and received a swipe of its tail. After the result, the whole cheetah shook its ears in confusion.

No way, after being separated for more than a month, the tiger actually forgot about the cub?

Luo Qiu felt hurt when she saw the big tiger hurried away with its tail swung. Her ears drooped and she stepped on the weeds next to her with her paws in frustration.

Although he was the one who proposed the separation at first, he didn't really want to get separated from Uncle Noko!

A somewhat sad Luo Qiu followed the hunting team and was still a little depressed after the hunting. She walked home with a piece of meat in her mouth and her tail hanging down.

Who would have thought that he had figured out the biggest emotional problem on his own, but then this problem appeared later?

After returning home, Luo Qiu spread her paws and rolled on the floor, screaming pitifully into the air a few times.

The wilted Cheetah was lying on the ground thinking about Mao Sheng, and suddenly felt that he seemed to have been immersed in emotional affairs for more than a month in the past month.

We agreed to start a career!

The depressed cheetah suddenly got up from the ground and bit the tip of its tail viciously.

Luo Qiu here noticed the alienation of the big tiger Noko, and Noko on the other side was indeed a little irritable recently.

Some of his feelings for the cub he raised have become stronger with the longer the separation. Whether it is the empty home or the dissipated smell, he has to be stuck in a cycle of irritation every day.

The loss of his cub in the battle with the western prairie lion caused him to fall into mental distress at the time. It took him a full year or two to fully come out of it, and he no longer worried about his cub in an abnormal and unnatural way.

But now that they are separated, Noko finds that his latent problems seem to be reappearing.

From time to time, he would feel disgusted with the things in his blood that were different from normal cats in the middle of the night.

If he is allowed to live alone with a cat like this, he may gradually have problems again.

But before Luo Qiu could figure out why Uncle Noko started grooming him, and before Noko was so autistic that something went wrong, another thing happened that made the two cats temporarily put aside their current situation. everything of.