118

As time goes by, more and more cats gather in the square on the mountain, and other creatures that have never been seen before are also being chased by cats who usually live in different areas. .

The few mammoths that were taken away by the caravan before and a few female mammoths with their cubs were left, and they were driven up the slope from the residence by the cats who were occasionally responsible for taking care of them, and this seemed to be At the same signal, various animals followed the path passed by the spear, and were also driven upward by cats of various colors.

Luo Qiu even saw some creatures that looked like furry pterosaurs among the animals whose names she didn't know. They were lured by cats holding bird's nests with eggs on their heads to fly at low altitude and gather from the other side of the woods. come over.

Some cats even brought the long-haired chickens they raised at home. The entire originally wide and empty mountain square suddenly became crowded. All kinds of sounds came one after another, and it was no longer just the meows of cats. .

There were creatures with fur that looked a bit like pterosaurs, creatures with giant horns on their heads that seemed to be related to reindeer, and some monkeys with long arms hanging on creatures that looked like cows, and they were driven away by cats. gathered together.

For the first time, Luo Qiu also truly saw almost all kinds of cats and the creatures domesticated by the cats in the huge Claw tribe in the entire territory.

However, the number of these large creatures is not very large. It seems that they are usually scattered in various areas without disturbing each other. They only appear when group travel requires riding on these large animals. Usually these creatures may stay alone. In the hinterland of the woods, few traces were leaked.

"I've heard before that cats have a variety of domesticated beasts that function as means of transportation. I didn't expect that the categories are quite complete." Luo Qiu leaned on the marsupial cat and stuck out her little head to watch the noisy square. .

"Ooooooooooo." Yes, Papa said that although cats are not very close to each other, they are very smart!

"Ouch..." I can do this! Daddy taught us what this is called...

Wen and Guo, two little cubs, sandwiched their youngest cubs with their chubby bellies to protect them. After hearing what their younger brother said, the two cheetah cubs showed off to their younger brother with howls. The knowledge I usually acquire.

Luo Qiu also learned about the names of these large beasts domesticated by the Sharp Claw tribe through the explanations of her brother and sister.

I have to say that the way cats choose names is really simple and crude. Basically, they are named purely based on their appearance.

The two-horned beast, the flying beast, the big-horned beast, the long-haired beast, the short-haired beast...

In short, the names can correspond to the appearance of these beasts, and in some aspects they are particularly easy to remember.

After being caught up by the care cats, this group of beasts gathered together for a while, probably discussing how to deal with the current situation. After Luo Qiu looked at it from a distance for a few times, this group of different beasts was driven to continue moving forward. Walk into the high woods.

After all, the square is still a place to house cats. Even though these huge beasts can be used by cats to live in harmony, now the cats are in trouble and the cats themselves are not very stable. These large beasts naturally They will also be affected and become violent. It is indeed not very safe for such a large group to be driven into the square.