3.

Soooo no woody McClain book for the future?-Dajah💕

Y/N

Cassie picked me up from my place as we walked into the gym and I continued talking to her about the situation between the guy that lived above me and I earlier this morning. "yeah and he had the audacity to come up to me about the volume of my music" I said as Cassie laughed "you know I'm going to be real with you because you my girl" Cassie started off "what?" I questioned as we stopped in front of the door to get into the gym. "You know damn well you ain't have no business blasting music like that, THAT late" she said as I playfully rolled my eyes and she laughed opening the door for us as we walked in.
"That's not the point" I started off "it is, it definitely is the point" she admitted through a laugh as I just sucked my teeth playfully. "You owe that poor man an apology" she she as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"He owes me an apology for interrupting me when I was in the zone" I said making Cassie shake her head and laugh. "Girl next time you see him apologize because that's not fair" Cassie expressed. I knew it wasn't fair and of course if I seen him again I was going to apologize. "Yeah I was being a little mean" I admitted as Cassie looked over at me. "A little?" She questioned as we shared a laugh. "You're right I was just mad at Jeremiah's stupid ass" I honestly said. "Well you being mad at him don't mean you go being mean to your upstairs neighbor" Cassie said as I just looked over at her. "If You seen the way he was telling me my music was loud then you would change your response" I brought up causing her to laugh.
"Y/N. I know you, we not about to do this" she said through a laugh. "Alright, alright I was wrong" I admitted as we went up to one of the workers in the gym.

I looked at my outfit and hair in the mirrors as i fixed my hair some.

 "Damn" I heard as I turned my head seeing a guy just smirking over at me

"Damn" I heard as I turned my head seeing a guy just smirking over at me. I just rolled my eyes continuing to do what I was doing. I then noticed the guy from my building talking to one of the trainers in the ring coaching someone.

 I then noticed the guy from my building talking to one of the trainers in the ring coaching someone

"There's A couple of niggas in here I got to pop." I said in Cassie ear as she giggled. "Like who? Who else you beefing with?" She asked as she finally looked where I was looking. "Now what that man do to you?" Cassie questioned looking back at me. "That's the guy in my building" I informed. "Oh, that you owe an apology?" She questioned. "Not right now he's clearly busy" I said "mmhm, once I'm done getting us in this class you're going over there to apologize" she said as I just sighed. "Cassie you know I'm going to apologize" I responded. "And he's good looking. what is wrong with you?!" She asked going back to filling out the paperwork. "No like seriously" She repeated looking over at me as I just playfully rolled my eyes looking over at him.

His eyes soon left who he was talking too and landed on me as I quickly looked away at what Cassie was signing. "Sign here" she said handing me the paper as I signed it and wrote down the date. I then handed the guy at the desk my paper along with my ID. I then felt my phone vibrate as I looked down at seen a text from Jeremiah. "I'm sorry baby❤️, I'm tired of fighting" I read and ignored it. "You ladies ready?" The guy asked handing our ID's back and coming from behind the counter. Cassie and I just smiled. "I'm going to get you two set up with a pair of boxing gloves each along with a punching bag I'm going to let y'all get comfortable while I handle this paper work and then I'll come back and we can start basics" he explained as we nodded. He soon assigned us to a punching bag and handed us boxing gloves.

I was placing my boxing gloves on as I felt my phone start to vibrate constantly letting me know someone was calling me. "I swear Jeremiah is getting on my last fucking nerves" I simply said snatching my phone out of my pocket with my freehand seeing Jeremiah calling. "No ma'am don't answer that" Cassie instructed . "Apparently he's sorry and he doesn't want to argue anymore" I brought up. "Mm Mm, no" Cassie started off "he's always sorry" she added taking my phone away from me and placing it into her sweats. I just sighed and looked at her. "He does this every time and you reason with him EVERY TIME" Cassie expressed. "What's going on?! Soul ties?" She asked as I shook my head. "Me and him haven't had sex for about three months" I admitted to her. "DAMN." She said looking at me crazy as I just looked around then back at her. "Three?!" She questioned leaning in some towards me. "Yeah I just can't bring myself to do it" I honestly said beginning to hit the punching bag.

"Well what's stopping you? Three months with no sex is wild while in a relationship" She said as I just looked over at her. "It just doesn't feel right...Me knowing you are talking to other bitches, possibly fucking them. You don't care if I walk or not and it makes me seriously feel some way." I honestly explained continuing to punch the bag . "He's so arrogant and bold it's fucking ridiculous at this point." I said shaking my head. "Then what you waiting for? Cassie questioned. "I don't know, I don't get it" I said shaking my head and pausing from hitting the bag. "You get it, you just don't want to let go and that's okay, as women it takes us longer because we feel like we invested so much into it and we want it to work out but one day you have to realize maybe it's better to let go than to continue" Cassie explained as I just looked at her then moved to the side allowing her to hit the bag.

"Part of me wants it to work out because we're literally almost at 4 years but then mentally I don't feel anything" I honestly expressed. "Okay I'm going to tell you this prayer and this prayer works so if I was you use it whenever you're ready" she said as I just nodded. "Lord remove anybody who is not for me and for your plan for me out of my life" Cassie said as I faintly smiled. "You smiling but that prayer goes crazy" she said before beginning to hit the bag. I know how powerful that prayer is and I feel deep down that once I say it things are going to begin to move around but I'm scared for some reason everything is not going to work out for me.

"Damn" I heard another guy say as he looked Cassie and I up and down. "Keep on and I'm going to bust you upside your head with one of those weights" I threatened as the guy placed his hands back ""Damn"" that" I simply said rolling my eyes from him as Cassie laughed. "And you ain't getting NO dick?" Cassie questioned as I looked at her. "Is it showing?" I asked as she just nodded then laughed. I just sighed to myself and shook my head. "Take a break" Cassie assured me in all seriousness. "This is the break" I brought up. "No meaning take time for yourself and figure out who Y/N is, what she wants, her goals how you want to be loved you Know?" She questioned as I nodded.

After about an hour and a half with the trainer we had we was finally done and decided to get brunch before Cassie dropped me off back at the house. I walked to the floor my apartment was on. I then seen a bouquet of flowers sitting in front of my door on the ground as I just sighed. I then walked over to it and picked it up looking at it seeing it was from Jeremiah. I unlocked my door and was about to walk in but I heard someone's voice. "Hey" I heard as I turned my head seeing the guy who lived upstairs from me. "Hi" I started off as he nodded his head towards the roses in my hand. "From your man?" He questioned as I looked down at it then back at him. "Yeah" I answered "Lucky man" he simply answered as he faintly smiled and headed upstairs.

"If only he knew that" I said to myself before going into my apartment. I just tossed the roses into my kitchen trash before going to get in the shower.