100.

Adonis

Y/N and I were drinking champagne in the car on the way back to the vacation home as she made a face sipping it. "This shit tastes like battery acid" she started off as I laughed "I don't even know why I'm acting brand new like I actually drink champagne" she said as I chuckled and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Me neither" I admitted as we shared a small laugh. I just placed a kiss on Y/N's cheek. "You look handsome baby" she complimented rubbing my thigh as I smiled. "Thank you, but we need to talk about you" I started off as she giggled. "What I do?" Y/N asked. "You look beautiful" I complimented her watching a smile and her dimples showed. "You like it?" She asked. "You got the natural hair out in a slick bun" I hyped as she stuck her tongue out doing a little dance making me chuckle.

"I got something at the house instead of this champagne" Y/N brought up. "What you got?" I asked looking over at her. "All this ass" she started off rubbing my thigh as I smirked and she laughed. "No I'm just playing" she said. "But I brought some Taylor port before I left" she informed. "Damn, you did? I haven't had Taylor port since we first got together" I reminisced as she nodded. "Yeah because we're too busy getting Dom Pérignon and ace of spades" Y/N listed as we finally pulled up to the house.

The car stopped as I opened the door and got out. I then helped Y/N get out of the car as she held onto my hand and grabbed her dress, scooting her way out of the car. She finally got out as we walked towards the door hearing music play loudly.

"It feels good to finally be on vacation, don't it?"  She joked "and we going on another one this fight is over" I assured

"It feels good to finally be on vacation, don't it?"  She joked "and we going on another one this fight is over" I assured. "Where we going?" She asked "you feeling Italy?" I questioned as we shared a smile and I opened the door "you know I love some Italian food" she said making me smile as I allowed her to walk into the house before me. We walked hearing "Every Little Step" by Bobby Brown playing loudly while seeing everyone yelling making Y/N and I laugh. Jasmine shook up a bottle of champagne and gave it to Y/N as she opened it beginning to shake it as the champagne went everywhere.

"Mr. And Mrs. Creed y'all see it!" I expressed getting into Jasmines camera as she recorded and laughed. Y/N just slipped off her heels and went to go check on Amara who was asleep on the couch. She eventually came over to me with a big smile as I was talking to Travis. "What?" I asked through a chuckle. "Let's go jump in the pool" she suggested removing her veil. "Right now?!" I questioned as she continued to smile. "Right now" she reassured as I removed my shoes and suit jacket.

"Are y'all getting undressed in front of us?" Travis asked jokingly as I chuckled. "On The Run 2" by Beyonce and Jay-Z begun to play as Y/N started to unbuckle her heels. "Wait" I started off "what about your hair?" I questioned looking at her crazy. "D" she simply said taking her natural hair out of its Lower bun beginning to shake her curls. "Oh you REAL happy" I joked as we heard Mary-Anne laugh. "What are you two doing?" She asked. "Jump in the pool" Y/N casually said as Mary Anne looked at her crazy. "What? You're going to mess yourself up" Mary-Anne said grabbing her hand and looking between Y/N and I.