53.

Y/N

"Here" I said handing Donnie his hoodie as we were back in his room where he was getting prepared for his fight. "Thank you" he thanked taking the hoodie from me and planting a Kiss on my cheek. I just smiled as he he held up his boxing shorts. "These are going in a glass case on the wall" he informed as I looked at him "hopefully not in the living room" I said folding his robe up placing it into his duffle bag. "Nah when we get our dream home imma have a little man cave, something where all my awards will be in it, I'll have a bar in it and all" he described making me smile. "Really?" I asked interested. "Yeah" he answered "A dream home huh?" I asked looking over at him. "I give myself like two or three more years to retire and we'll be set" he assured me as I just handed him his duffle bag.

He technically would be set because I wasn't his wife I was just his girl friend and talking about a dream home in the future is all good but I did wonder from time to time if he would ever propose because he talks about the future with me so much but hasn't made a move. I didn't want to rush him but I also didn't want to waste my time. Sometimes I try to push that narrative out of my head because he was an overall good man to me but one day I do want to have a husband and kids. On top of my goals as far as music and a business I did want a family. Right now a child would kind of slow things down but Donnie being my husband or fiancé would be perfect right now.

"You alright?" Donnie asked me "yeah I'm okay" I simply said with a fake smile. "The reporters are outside waiting for you to finish getting ready" I explained handing him his duffle bag. "I know, I'll make this quick I promise" he assured me "baby this is your night don't rush it just enjoy it" I assured him as a small smile appeared on his face. "Congratulations D" I said as I brought him in for a hug then he pulled away some to kiss my lips. "You and jasmine have anything planned for when we leave here?" I questioned. "No she told me I was all yours tonight" I answered as he chuckled. "I'll make this REAL quick then" he said as I giggled and went to go stand off in the corner somewhere as they brought the reporters in to talk and get photos of Donnie.

I continued listening to Donnie answer the reporters questions as I watched a random guy stand there as if he was scouting Donnie out. I nudged Rocky's arm some as he looked over at me "who is that?" I asked as he looked in the direction I was looking. "That's Buddy Marcelle he's a boxing promoter" Rocky informed as I just looked the man up and down. I was soon knocked out of my thoughts when I heard Donnie's voice.
"I'm tired, my girl is tired, please no more questions" he asked as one of his team members motioned for the reporters to leave out. Once the room was clear Donnie made his way over to me. "How do you want to celebrate?" I asked smiling up at him. "Have room service bring up some champagne, some wine" he listed as I smiled. "You don't want to eat?" I asked "there's this restaurant at the top of the stratosphere hotel that I heard is nice" Donnie started off. "We can go back to the room, I'll take a shower and we can do dinner there?" He suggested.

"Okay" I agreed as we shared a smile and he placed his hand on my back walking us out of the room. I placed an arm around him as he placed his arm over my shoulders. "World heavy weight champ" I started off as he looked over at me while we continued walking. "That's what the fuck I'm talking about" I said as he chuckled. We made it to the general public as people begun asking for Donnie's autograph and pictures with him. Donnie took a couple of pictures and signed a couple of posters of himself as I smiled watching him. He was just interacting with his fans and I found it kind of sweet because Donnie was usually laid back and kept to himself but with the growing fame of the both of us he kind of had to get out of his shell.

 He was just interacting with his fans and I found it kind of sweet because Donnie was usually laid back and kept to himself but with the growing fame of the both of us he kind of had to get out of his shell