76.

Adonis

"Shit" I thought to myself watching Y/N's performance at my mothers place with her in the living room. Y/N just got done hitting the camera with a bat as Mary-Anne looked over at me then back at the screen smiling. I just looked over at her then back at the screen as the band she had begun playing "Don't hurt yourself" She had her hood on eyeing the camera everywhere it went while dragging the bat on the ground beside her she then made it to the stairs that started the runway of the stage and swung her bat beside her in a slow circle. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!" She said with her whole chest eyeing the camera. "You ain't married to no average bitch BOY!" She added pointing to the camera with the bat.

"Ooo yes baby!" Mary-Anne hyped watching Y/N perform as I just looked over at her. She finally looked over at me. "What?" Mary-Anne asked as I just shook my head. I continued to watch her performance. The way she was performing it was an anger I haven't seen since the night she fucked up her Ex's car but even in that situation I felt was an understatement compared to this performance. Y/N you can tell wasn't playing angry on stage this was her full emotions.

"When you hurt me" the background singers sung as fire started to appear on the stage "you hurt yourself, don't hurt yourself" she sung as the crowd sung along with her. She started bouncing moving her her hair back and forth "you just gotta let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be, babe. Hey baby!" She sung. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!" She questioned. "I smell that fragrance on your Louis knit boy" she added. "Just give this fat ass a kiss boy!" She expressed hitting her butt some as she fully turned around "TONIGHT IM FUCKING UP ALL YO SHIT BOY!" She shouted as one of the Malcom x's speeches started to play.

" Uh, this is your final warning" she started off
You know I give you life, If you try this shit again" she added placing on a fake smile . "You gon' lose your wife" she finished off and said snatching off a ring that looked like the one I gave her and snatched it off throwing it into the camera as her smile instantly fell and the audience started yelling. violins started to play as The cameras panned to the violinist's while they did their solo.

The camera then went back over to Y/N as she was sitting with her jacket now off and her background dancers laying all over her not seeing a baby bump in sight. She started to do a run as I tears started to roll down her cheeks but she continued her run before it soon ended and the audience erupted into screams. "Whew!" Mary-Anne said as I continued looking at the tv agreeing with her. The band begin playing the intro to "I care".

Y/N

We were on our last song for my performance and I decided to speak out. "Before this next song I would like to take the time out to shout out and acknowledge the passing of my loving mother. There wouldn't be this woman performing before you all tonight if it wasn't for her sacrifices and her constant motivation and love." I started off hearing the crowd scream while feeling tears roll down my face but I kept it together. "I've been going through a lot , This has got to be one of the hardest shows I've ever done and you guys have been the best" I admitted as they screamed louder causing me to faintly smile and nod looking around at the arena full with their flashes to their phones on. "Y'all help me sing this next song" I said as there was a pause. I was angry and sad about a lot of this but between my mother and Adonis I was in shambles. I don't even know what's going to happen once I leave this stage.

The dancers left from my side one by one as I sat there with my belly hearing the crowd scream loudly. "I told you how you hurt me baby, but you don't care" I sung into the mic as surprisingly everyone knew the song lyrics. It was just dropped last weekend and they ALREADY knew it. "Now I'm crying and deserted baby, but you don't care" I sung looking at the camera. "Ain't nobody tell this is live, when your immune to all my pain," I added moving my hair over my shoulder continuing to sing.