56.

Adonis

It was night time as Y/N and I were just walking down the strip of course there was a body guard in the mix but they kept their distance to make it feel like we were by ourselves but if anybody tried running up to us he would step in but for the most part I had it under control. "See when I'm with you people don't be acting crazy trying to run up, they actually act civilized" Y/N joked as I chuckled. "You really want to know why?" I asked looking over at her as she giggled. "Relax Muhammad Ali" she started off "the men don't come up to me at all when you're around" she added as we shared a laugh.

"It's not like I'm going to just start throwing down if they look at you or say Hi" I admitted

"It's not like I'm going to just start throwing down if they look at you or say Hi" I admitted. "Just like you understand who I am to everyone else, I understand who you are to everyone else and as long as no one is being disrespectful towards what we got and neither one of us is being disrespectful towards our relationship then it's straight." I explained. "But You've never disrespected our relationship and I don't deal with nobody" I started off as she laughed. "You need to get out of that D" Y/N said as I shook my head. "I'm not saying be friends with all these guys because you know I only got Cassie and Jasmine and jasmine's my sister" she brought up as I just looked at her.
"Hell, You in the same boat as me" I joked as she took her hand out of mine then hit my chest playfully making me chuckle.

"All you do is work and workout then we go on our dates" she brought up. "You do the same shit" I reminded as she laughed. "This ain't about me, this is about you. AND I go to lunch with my girls" she said as I laughed. "Y/N the only reason why you went to lunch with jasmine for the past couple of days is because you're off, she's right here but when she goes back to Houston that's done and Cassidy just had a baby so her and Travis aren't out like they used too" I explained. "Why don't you make friends with some of the guys you box?" Y/N suggested. "All those niggas are in LA" I brought up. "Y/N I'm good I promise" I assured her. Which I was straight I hung out and talked to Travis a lot actually, I work with and talk to rocky and I would time to time talk to Tony back in LA.

"I'll make friends later my main focus right now is continuing this legacy, building up our future together so when it comes time we can reap the benefits of this" I explained "something that you're doing that's why you got another album already finished after you just dropped the deluxe album to your first one not even two weeks ago" I explained as Y/N just looked at me. "Marriage is one thing but I just want to make sure before we start a family they're set, we don't have to worry about anything" she explained. "Y/N I always told you I got you. you already know our family is set off the strength of just me alone. I don't want you bending over backwards working either because with a new album equals a new tour and you JUST got back" I expressed. "You worried about me, I think I need to be worried about you" I joked as she faintly smiled.

"So how about this" she started off as I listened "you just won heavyweight champion while I just got back from off of tour so there's nothing but down time." She explained "how about we plan a wedding" she suggested. "I know for a fact you don't want nothing big" I said as she smiled. "If we go to the Justice of the peace my mother and sister are going to kill me" she said as I chuckled. "I want something very small and intimate. I understand that we're considered celebrities but I don't want a huge wedding to where everyone is talking about it" she admitted. "This is about us and not everything is for the world" she explained as I agreed.