50. (START OF PART. 2)

*The song for this chapter is attached to the top of the chapter*

(Part 2)

Three Years Later

Adonis

"Y/N's "Phases" tour continues as she is performing at the Grammy's tonight and is ending off next week at the Super Bowl" I read on Twitter as I "Liked" the tweet.
Reading another which was Her track list of her "Phases Deluxe Album.

"1. Desperado (Denial)
2. Broken-hearted Girl (Denial)
3. Ring The Alarm (Anger)⭐️
4. Don't hurt yourself (feat. Jack white) (Anger)
5. Needed Me (Anger)⭐️
6. Daddy Lessons (Anger)
7. Why Don't you love me (Bargaining)
8. Freakum Dress (Bargaining)⭐️
9. It Kills Me (Depression)⭐️
10. Sandcastles (Depression)
11. U Got Nerve (Acceptance)
12. Best Thing I Never Had (Acceptance)⭐️
13. I Refuse (Acceptance)
Deluxe Album:
1. Woo⭐️
2. Yeah, I said It
3. Skin
4. Be With You⭐️

"She needs to win album of the year, not only was her album fire from start to finish and it's charting on billboard, but the original "Phases" album is her telling a story of her going through depression due to a relationship the deluxe gives us a taste of her going through the motions of finding a new guy. Ain't nobody touching this album in this generation of artists. I'm sorry". someone else tweeted as I smiled at the tweet.

I was currently in LA getting ready for the Grammy's. I told
Y/N a couple of days prior I wasn't going to be able to make it due to training for the heavy weight champion belt but I lied, wanting to surprise her. It's been months of Y/N and I mostly separated due to her touring and my fights. We would see each other but I don't count it as being with each other. For an example when she was out in Philly I stayed for her show and if I had a tournament out in A city she was there then she would support and be on the next flight to whatever city to go and perform. We were definitely busy people but we ain't let it get in the way of us being together.

Recently I've been having this feeling of it being time to propose to Y/N. The feeling wasn't based off of people or the media in my ear the feeling was based off of how she makes me feel and with her I feel Love. Whether we're happy, sad or angry at each other there's love in it all. I can see myself with her for the rest of my life, building a family and a solid home with her. I couldn't see myself being without her so I wanted to commit to her forever. Besides her grandmother reminds me every time that Y/N technically isn't off the market until she's married. So, basically fuck that we're dating, she's open for another man and it's which ever man wins. There was no malicious intent behind her grand mother saying that, Her grandmother was actually really cool. she loved me, told me I was the man for Y/N but she did remind me constantly off that. So I'm going to do what I got to do before another man comes and get her. It's been almost four years she's getting a ring for sure.

I was finished getting ready as I made my way to where the Grammys was being held at and sat in the crowd. she was opening so I'm sure she was backstage somewhere either worried or praying. It was one of the other with her. She always worried but killed every show and performance, I didn't get it. My phone started to Vibrate in my pocket as I seen Y/N calling me. I smiled to myself and answered it placing it to my ear. "Hey" I started off "hey baby I know you're probably training but, I needed someone to talk to my mother didn't answer the phone." She explained as I smiled. "She's probably sleep" I assured. "But what's up?" I asked. "I'm nervous" she expressed as I smiled. "What you nervous for Y/N/N?" I asked. "There's going to be smoke machine on stage so like what if I like choke on the smoke?" She asked as I chuckled. "Did you practice with the smoke on?" I questioned watching them set up the stage for her performance. "Yeah" she answered. "Okay did you choke while practicing?" I asked. "No" she answered "alright then" I said through a laugh.