54.

Adonis

Y/N continued to do what she was doing singing along to the song. I just walked over to the table and drunk from out of the champagne bottle that was in the bucket full of ice.

" Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight, 'Til tomorrowI'll be holding you tight" Y/N sung along to the song as I just decided to order us some food

I'll be holding you tight" Y/N sung along to the song as I just decided to order us some food. Maybe if I ate I'd be straight because right now I was scared? "Adonis ain't never scared that's one thing I'm not" I thought to myself. "Babe I got to talk to you" I started off walking towards the bathroom as she patted her face dry. "Okay give me one second" she said. "We've been through a lot together" I admitted leaning on the doorway of the bathroom. "Yeah we have" she agreed in a small laugh as I just got on one knee behind her but she didn't notice. She was finished placing lotion on her face then took off her head scarf and bonnet beginning to comb through her curls she had from earlier.

"You are my world Y/N, I love you so much you and you just don't understand how much you mean to me" I expressed trying to find the words but it was like my mind went blah. I knew exactly what I wanted to say it just wasn't coming out. "D I love you too" she said before turning around as she seen me on one knee and immediately closed the door in my face.
"Y/N" I said knocking on the door "Adonis that's not funny!" She expressed. "Baby what's are you talking about? I'm being serious" I stressed as she ignored me. "Baby girl my life isn't complete without you in it. I want to build a family with you and this is the only way I can do that" I explained feeling my eyes water. "Y/N I want to be your husband and I want you to be my wife. I want us to have children and build something together" I added. "Y/N open the door please?" I pleaded as she peeked out before opening the door fully.

"Y/N it's not a joke" I honestly said with tears threatening to come out. Y/N just looked up at me about to cry. "Y/N" I said grabbing her hands as I got on one knee in front of her. Tears then started to run down her face as I looked up at her. I then pulled the body from my pocket and opened it as she covered her mouth continuing to cry.

 I then pulled the body from my pocket and opened it as she covered her mouth continuing to cry

"Will you marry me?" I asked as she wiped her tears away and nodded. "Yes?" I asked "yes" she answered through her tears. I slid the ring onto her finger and stood up smashing my lips onto hers as she wrapped her arms around me. I pulled away from her lips some then picked her up wrapping her legs around me. I continued to kiss her lips she placed her hands behind my neck deepening the kiss.