44.

Y/N

My performance was done as I changed into a different dress than what I wore on the carpet and for my performance.

I sprayed my body with some perfume then headed back out into the audience where the awards was being hosted

I took a seat next to Donnie and my mother as they both smiled over at me. "You did good baby" my mother said kissing my cheek. Donnie then grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers and leaned into my ear. "You was stressing for what again?" He asked in my ear as I pulled back and we shared a laugh before he kissed my cheek then my hand. " I just looked away from him and smiled to myself. "I love it here" I thought to myself.

"The first category that will be awarded tonight will be for "Artist of the year" the presenters started off as one of them
had an envelope in their hand while the other had the AMA award in theirs. They then begun to list the nominees of who were nominated as I was one of the four artists that was nominated. "And the winner is......." They started off before opening the envelope "Y/N!!" They shouted into the mic as the theater erupted into claps while fans that surrounded the stage cheered.

Donnie stood up and held my hand helping me out of the seat. I smiled as I took up fully and he placed a kiss on my cheek. My mother stood up clapping as I hugged her then walked out the row to go receive my award. A man held their hand out for me as I walked up the steps to the stage. I just and walked towards the mic where they presented me my award. "Congratulations" both presenters said continuing to clap. "Thank you" I thanked grabbing my award. I turned to face everyone and smiled. People continued to clap as I looked out into the crowd seeing Donnie standing up and clapping. That was all I needed to see at this moment.

"Thank you" I thanked as people started to go quiet so I can say my speech. "I would like to first thank God for Everything. If it wasn't for him wouldn't any of this be even possible" I admitted. "I would like to thank my team, my label, my best friends back at home "Cassie and Travis"" I named. "My beautiful mother and sister Jasmine"" I added as my mother placed her hand on her chest as we shared a smile. "and my Baby" I started off then looked over at Donnie "Donnie " I named as we smiled at each other. "If it was not for this strong support system to keep pushing me I would be stagnant" I admitted "To my fans" I started off "more is to come I love every last one of you and I THANK you because this has been a really beautiful year due to you all" I honestly said."thank you and goodnight" I said with a big smile before walking away from the mic hearing the audience clap.