94.

Y/N

"With this fight coming up against Drago again I wanted to do something different with us" Donnie started off as I scrunched my brows. "Us? What you talking about D?" I asked. "This time around going into the fight against him I want you to take my last name" Donnie expressed. "You want me to take your last name?" I asked. "I want your last name to be Creed and I want you to be my wife before I step into that ring" he explained. "D where is this coming from?" I asked. "If anything was to happen legally you have rights to whatever I have and whatever medically needs to be done" Donnie added. "Wait Adonis" I said taking my arms from around him then closed my eyes. "Don't talk to me like this" I started off. "Like what?" Donnie questioned. "Like you not coming back to me and your child" I answered.

"Y/N I have a will with you, my mother and Amara in it, you are the only person who can access it if anything does happen" he added. "Adonis" I said as he continued to speak. "It's just something I needed in place just in case, I'm not saying anything is going to happen" he informed. "Last year made me realize that anything can happen to me and I need to make sure that you and now Amara is taken care of" he started off. "I didn't want you to be a girl friend, fiancé or baby mama, I want you to be my wife because not only do I love you, but if anything were to happen you and I are legally bound and you carry my last name" he explained.

"If I didn't love you I wouldn't be doing this" he assured me. "Adonis" I simply said as we just looked at each other. "I just need you to say that you're going to be my wife" he said grabbing my hand as we interlocked our fingers. "Yeah baby" I agreed as we just shared a kiss. I pulled away some as we shared another kiss this time he deepened it. He then stood up with me in his arms as our kiss never broke. Donnie turned us around and laid me down on the bed softly before pulling from my lips.

He pulled his hoodie from over his head leaving him shirtless. He pulled the oversized sweatshirt I was wearing over my head leaving me in just my white laced panties. Donnie attached his mouth to my nipples beginning to swirl his tongue around them as I softly moaned placing my hand on the back of his head. He dragged his tongue up my chest placing wet love bites against my neck. I winced softly as he slightly bit the side of my neck and rubbed my clit through my panties. "I've been waiting to eat this pussy all day" he whispered in my ear as I giggled feeling him place a quick kiss on my lips before removing my panties and attaching his lips to my clit.

A soft gasp left my lips as I quickly bit down on my bottom lip feeling him swirl his tongue around my clit. "Mmmm" I moaned softly placing my hand on the back of his head. He just looked up at me as we shared a smile and he grabbed my other hand interlocking our fingers. "Fuck" I whined quietly beginning to buck my hips against him. He smothered his face in between my legs as he sucked on my clit making me wet.
Adonis then pulled away and spit on my clit before spreading my lips apart and tonguing my hole.

"Shit baby" I whined groping my breast with the hand that was on the back of his head. "Mmm you missed me?" He asked as I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded. "Yes" I cried out. "Make this pretty pussy squirt" he said sticking in his middle finger and index finger slowly while pushing down on my lower stomach with his other hand softly. "Fuck" I let out as he slowly but steadily thrusted his fingers as I felt my tires curl up. "Shit" I whined as he now started to flick his tongue over my clit. I instantly felt the need to pee as I tensed up and Donnie removed his lips from my clit watching me squirt.
"There you go mama" he groaned rubbing my thighs softly as I licked my lips and my eyes rolled back.

Donnie just pulled his fingers out of me as he sucked them then placed them to my lips as I did the same watching him smirk. He then leaned down placing his lips on mine as I slowly but sloppily kissed his lips. In the midst of our kiss I felt him push himself inside of me as we both let out a moan. I brought his body close to me as continued to kiss my lips and begun to thrust. "Shit" he groaned as I dug my nails into his back as he placed his arms under my legs going deeper. "Right there" I cried out as I arched my back from off the bed. "I love you so much" he let out through a moan in my ear . My legs wrapped around his body as I held onto the back of his head and with my other arm gripped his arm. "I love you too baby" I moaned as he pulled away from the crook of my neck placing a long savory kiss on my lips.