36.

Adonis

Y/N was laying on my arm as we were on our flight to the Bahamas. I reached over her and pulled the window shade up seeing us about to land soon. I nudged her some for her to look over outside. "Hmm?" She bummed. "Look" I encouraged "Donnie you know I hate planes" she said keeping her eyes closed. "Just look" I instructed as she lifted her head and we looked out the window.

"The joy of when I land" she expressed making me chuckle

"The joy of when I land" she expressed making me chuckle. "Why are you even afraid of flying?" I asked curious. "You do know the plane fly itself and not only that what if it just drops out of the air?!" She asked making me chuckle. "Babe that can't happen because the wings on the planes causes it to just glide" I informed as she playfully rolled her eyes. "And engine failure?" She questioned. "One engine is enough to get you too and from and they also have back up engines" I explained. "Mmhm" she hummed "and 9/11?" She asked as I chuckled. "I'm not doing this with you" I admitted making her laugh.
"You were old enough to see the transition in the airports with TSA before 9/11 and after" I explained as she just sucked her teeth. "Whatever I'm still scared of flying" she said looking back out the window. "Yet we're here" I shot back as she hit my arm playfully.

"And I don't know what you're going to do when you start touring" I brought up. "A tour bus duh?" She smartly said. "Ain't nobody touring on no damn bus no more" I corrected. "And what about fans overseas?" I added as she just looked at me. "Keep on and you're going to be on vacation getting no play" she said as I chuckled and kissed her head. We finally landed and we're walking through the airport trying to get to baggage claim. We finally made it and caught a cab to where we were staying at. "I needed this" Y/N said in a soft sigh as I smiled over at her before placing my arm around her. "I know that's why we're out here" I admitted as we shared a kiss. "Oh how will I repay you?" She jokingly asked as I smirked. "I got a couple of ways" I admitted as she smiled and nudged my chest.
"I'll give you a massage when we get to the resort" she assured me as I smiled.

We finally got checked into our room as I closed the door behind me. "You not trying to go to the beach or the pool?" I asked curious "are you?" She questioned me wrapping her arms around my neck. "Yeah I'm trying to show you these backstrokes" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "Unless you trying to have me stroke something else?" I questioned as she smiled which made me smile. "You're nasty" she jokingly said taking her arms from around me and walking over to her suitcase. I just chuckled and sat on the bed. "That was a good one" I admitted as she just smiled and started unpacking. Her phone rung as she looked at it and rolled her eyes. "What's up?" I asked laying back on my side looking at her. "It's my father" she informed. "You gonna answer it?" I asked. "And ruin my vacation. no" she admitted. "Besides" she started off walking over to me as I sat up. "I want to spend some time with my man" she said climbing on top of me as I smiled. "What you got in mind?" I asked smirking up at her as she just smiled.

She placed her lips on mine as we slowly kissed each other. I laid back on the bed not breaking the kiss as she moaned softly. I then felt her hit me in the face with a pillow. She hurried up and hopped off of me laughing. "Oh it's like that?" I questioned sitting up and grabbing my pillow. I got up chasing after her as we started hitting each other with our pillows. She jumped onto the bed as I hit her on her butt making her laugh. I then grabbed her ankle causing her to fall onto the bed. I climbed on top of her beginning to tickle her as she laughed. I then wrapped her legs around me and wrapped her arms around my neck.  "You supposed to be giving me a massage, instead you trying to have a pillow fight" I brought up as she smiled and I started tickling her once again hearing her laugh loudly. "Stop!" She expressed through her laughs. I then just placed a kiss on her lips making her smile and bite down on her bottom lip.