12.

Adonis

I was walking from Micky's listening to music as it was around nine o clock at night. As I started getting closer to the apartment building I heard something being shattered along with a car alarm. At first I didn't think anything of it because shit always go on out here. I finally decided to look up from changing the song on my phone seeing Y/N with her bat knocking someone's car windshield windows clean out. I immediately took my ear buds out of my ears. "Y/N!" I called out walking up to her as she didn't hear me just moving onto the drivers side window fucking that up as well. "Yo" I said catching up to her before she could break the back windows to the car. "Y/N" I called out looking at her crazy as she finally looked at me and she was bleeding badly from her lip.

"What happened to your lip?!" I started off "what are you doing?, who placed their hands on you?! whose car is this?" I questioned confused looking over her. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked her in all seriousness. She didn't say anything she just looked away from me hitting the back windows to the car as I just stopped her grabbing her arms. "Come on" I started off trying to grab her but she moved from out of my grip. "Get off" she expressed pissed as I just placed my hands back letting her go. "You need to go inside" I simply said. "If I go inside I'm going to kill him" she said and by her tone and how she was acting I could tell she was dead ass. "Who?" I asked "Jeremiah" she simply answered. "Aight I'll go handle him" I started off then looked away from her making sure no one was recording her or there was any officers in the area which there wasn't.

"Give me the bat" I started off holding my hand out as she didn't say anything, nor looked at me she just pulled the bat from out of my reach as we walked into the apartment building. "She finally got his ass" an elderly lady said about
Y/N excitedly as Y/N and I headed upstairs. "He did that to your lip?" I asked out of curiosity. "Yeah, he punched me in my mouth" she simply answered as I grew a bit angry but I didn't want Y/N to notice because she was already going crazy and we didn't need two people possibly being locked up.
We were about to go up the last flight of steps that was on
Y/N's floor but immediately stopped when we seen Jeremiah standing at the top of the stairs.

"I know you ain't touch my car" he started off looking at Y/N. "My car" she corrected staring back at him. "Yo, my man you need to go" I started off as he just eyed me walking down the steps. He then looked over at Y/N. "At least Latasha can do something you can't" Jeremiah started off as Y/N looked at him out the corner of her eye. "Get pregnant and stay that way" he spitefully said. "Yo, take yo ass outside" I said as he looked over at me and chuckled about to head down the steps but Y/N hit his back with the bat causing him to stumble down the stairs. She just stood there and looked at him at the bottom of the steps trying to get up. "Well, It'll be a cold ride back to that bitch place" She just said before walking away. I just looked at him as he finally got up and continued down the steps slowly.

I then noticed Y/N limp some towards her apartment door "you alright?" I asked as she just nodded. "Y/N" I said as she finally looked over at me. "Are you good?" I questioned. "Yeah" she simply answered as she walked into her apartment closing the door behind her. "She ain't no joke." I heard behind me as I turned seeing a man with his head poked out "I ain't see shit"he assured before closing the door. I just looked back at
Y/N's apartment door concerned about her. I went upstairs to my apartment going to take a shower. Once I was finished I got dressed in some sweats along with a hoodie placing on a pair of slides walking back downstairs to Y/N's apartment.

I knocked on her door as she soon swung it open and just looked at me. "What?" She simply answered with her hair down now along with black leggings and a tight, long sleeve black cropped top to match. "I just wanted to check up on you"  I honestly admitted as she just nodded stepping to the side finally letting me in. She walked away from the door as I closed the door behind me and I watched her limp subtly to the couch before sitting down. "I think you need to go to the hospital" I brought up. "D I'm fine" she assured. "Y/N he busted your lip and your ankle is clearly bothering you" I expressed. "And he got his ass beat with that bat and has no windows in his car. We're even" she simply answered. "Yeah aight" I simply said going into her kitchen. "Adonis what?" She asked as I ignored her. I went and got a bag of frozen peas that was in her freezer and came back to her.

"Put your foot up" I simply instructed. "D I just said I'm fine" she said through a small sigh not looking at me. "Put your foot up Y/N" I repeated as she finally looked at me and I looked back at her. I moved the coffee table with ease grabbing a pillow placing it on top of the table. She then rested her foot on top of the pillow while I placed the bag of frozen peas on her ankle.
"Thank you" she mumbled as I took a seat next to her on the couch. "You can go ahead and start saying how I'm a crazy bitch in the head and all the extra shit you got to say" she simply said not looking at me as I just looked over at her and shook my head.

"Nah" I honestly said as she looked at me

"Nah" I honestly said as she looked at me. "You were tired and hurt." I expressed. "There's only but so much a person can take and you were at your point with him" I honestly said as she just shook her head beginning to cry and look away from me. "I just seen red once he started placing his hands on me" she said as I just looked at her. "He should've never placed his hands on you. You're a woman if he couldn't handle whatever you were saying he should've just left not hit you" I explained as she just shrugged. "I called him a bitch so" she said then shrugged again. "That's not the point" I said shaking my head.

"Why were you two arguing anyway?" I questioned.
"I said no to his proposal, expressing to him how I was feeling tired and I wanted to leave him and it spiraled Into this" she said motioning to her ankle and lip. "I shouldn't have to fight this hard." She started off  "all I wanted was for him to do what he was supposed to do, be loyal and treat me the way I'm supposed to be treated as his girl but no. I have to fight and fight and fight for a Nigga to love me and it's ridiculous" she expressed as I listened. "I'm sorry" she apologized. "Nah you're good" i assured. "I just feel stupid" she said looking down at her hands.

"It's okay" I assured as she finally looked over at me. "Thank you for being here with me" she thanked. "You done pushing me away?" I questioned. "What do you mean?" She asked. "You went MIA for a whole week" I brought up as she sighed some. "I'm sorry" she apologized then spoke up. "D I'm going to need some time to myself and it's nothing against you and I appreciate having people to talk too but right now I don't feel like really talking to anyone" she started off as I shook my head. "It's okay for You to take that time" I assured as she smiled some. "I understand" I assured as she faintly smiled. She then leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek. "What was that for?" I asked. "For Being sweet and being here with me when you could've just called me crazy and left me alone" she joked as we shared a small laugh. "Girl I was in juvenile detention for a lot of my childhood for fighting, I can't judge you besides I have my own issues" I said with a shrug as she smiled.

"I don't know you acting like that kind of turned me on" I admitted making her laugh. "Donnie, shut up" she said hitting me playfully with one of the couch pillows as I chuckled. "You looked good while doing it too" I added as she just laughed and shook her head looking away. "You are a mess" she said as I smiled over at her. "You want me to chill with you?" I asked as she finally looked over at me and shook her head. "No I know you've been working out and you're tired" she started off then faintly smiled. "You can go rest" she assured.
"What are you going to do?" I asked out of curiosity. "Probably set up a trip to go stay with my mother for a while because I need a break" She honestly said as I nodded. "You deserve it" I assured as we shared a small smile.