88.

Y/N

I got out of my bath as I placed some baby lotion over my body then placed some fragrance roll on oil on my perfume point before throwing on my pink silk robe. I tied my robe, brush my hair down with a paddle brush from it being up in a claw clip and slipped into my slippers to go and check on Amara and Donnie.

She was asleep when I put her down but somewhere in between me being in the tub she was crying

She was asleep when I put her down but somewhere in between me being in the tub she was crying. Adonis assured me they were good so I didn't get from out of my bath until I was ready. And suddenly they must be straight because once he said that I didn't hear a thing.

"How can I explain myself to you, questions keep lurking through my mind, is it the lover for the time?"

I heard my voice sing lowly through the speakers of the apartment. I walked out into the Living room to see Donnie laying on the fur accent rug as Amara was lying on his chest.

"I've given my heart, my joy, my soul to you
If it is real, I sure can't see
Gotta start looking out for me"

I just got down and laid on my back next to them looking at the ceiling. "I told you I got it" I heard Donnie say. "I know baby" I softly said. "I get if you want to break things off with me and I respect it" Donnie started off "You had my back since I started boxing, none of this shit would be if it wasn't for you" Donnie admitted as we continued to stare up at the ceiling. "Boxing, me loving to love and even Amara none of it would be if it wasn't for you and I just wanted to let you know that before you walked away" Donnie admitted.

"D, Don't say boxing wouldn't have been if it wasn't for me" I started off as he immediately spoke up. "It wouldn't have. I get my drive from you my focus is on you and what I want for us. I said that since day one" he assured me. "And you were right" he added as I turned my head to look at him. "About what?" I questioned. "I took that fight out of fear" he started off. "I wanted to be on the same level as my pops, I wanted the respect and notoriety" he expressed then sighed some. "Not only did I lose the fight but to also have my girl see me broken up like that it made me even more upset. I want you and Amara too look at me like I can do anything and be anything you two need me to be but in that moment I felt less than which resulted in me acting the way I did and blaming everyone else besides myself and I'm sorry because you didn't deserve that baby girl" he apologized.