93.

Y/N

It was February as I was cooking dinner for myself since Donnie was out with Rocky in the middle of no where training. I missed Donnie's goofy ass around the house which made me think I couldn't be separated from him in all seriousness. This was our first Valentine's Day not together and I was a little salty because I was seeing a lot of people and their significant others together but I also realized my baby was working and I'm okay. He did FaceTime me and Amara earlier wishing us a "Happy Valentine's Day" so I was content with receiving a phone call of acknowledgment. I was now just waiting on my FaceTime call for the night. I would hear from him three times a day even four sometimes.

I picked my phone from off the counter going to my messages to see if there was a text or from him all it was were pictures from this morning of him.

Fiancée💕:

I just placed my phone back on the counter then walked over into the living room to peek in on Amara

I just placed my phone back on the counter then walked over into the living room to peek in on Amara. I peeked over the couch to see Amara was still on the couch asleep.
Amara and I just spent the day in the apartment eating, watching movies, playing and also playing around with beats.
Along with blowing up Donnie's phone with pictures, videos and voice memos since Amara's been wanting to make noises and talk.

I started waking her up from her nap so she could go to bed when it was her bedtime because if I let her continue to sleep she's going to be up all night. "Come on mama" I squealed pressing softly against her spinal cord in an "up" motion to get here up. I watched as she arched her back while I held her. "Wake up stink" shattered in her ear as I started to kiss her all over her face. "I bet you if you heard daddy's voice you'd get up." I said as she just frowned at me. "I don't care, you are not about to have mommy up all night" I simply said before placing a kiss on her forehead.

I held her on my hip going into the kitchen to check on the food which everything was pretty much done. I looked down at Amara as she was just looking at all the food on the stove while eating her hand which made me giggle. "It looks good don't it mama?" I asked her as she let out an excited scream causing me to now laugh. "Let me change you" I said to her before going in her room to change her on her changing table.
Once she was changed I laid her in her crib for a moment then washed my hands in the bathroom.