7.

Adonis

We were finished eating now just talking as I noticed Y/N was watching everyone dance. "You want to go dance?" I questioned as "MotownPhilly" by Boys II Men came on and we looked at each other immediately getting up going to find a space on the floor as everyone around us was dancing along to the song while singing. Y/N and I started dancing along to the song as she was singing along. "MotownPhilly back again, doin a little east coast swing" she sung while snapping her fingers as I snapped my fingers getting down to her level moving side to side to the beat as she moved side to side the opposite way of me to the beat. We just smiled at each other. "Now tuned into the mother fucking Greatest" we heard as the Dj changed the song "Dirt off your shoulder" by Jay-Z "if you feeling like a pimp, Nigga go on, brush your shoulders off" Y/N and I said brushing our shoulders off "ladies is pimps too, go on brush your shoulders off" we rapped to each other as I brushed her shoulders off while she brushed her own shoulders off.

We continued dancing to a couple of other fast songs as the intro beat to "Un-thinkable" by Alicia Keys started playing and Y/N finally turned around smiling then finally faced me as I just looked at her. "What?" She asked with a small smile as I just bit down on my bottom lip, placing my hands on her lower back bringing her closer to me.

"Moment of honesty
Someone's gotta take the lead tonight
Who's it gonna be?"

She just looked up at me as I stared down at her bringing her body a little more closer as her hands went to my chest resting there while she continued to stare up at me. "You alright?" I asked as she nodded "tell me if you want me to stop" I instructed staring into her eyes "okay" she softly said as we moved along to the beat and our eyes never left each others.

"You ready?"

She soon moved her hands up my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer as our chests were now pressed against each other. She kept her eyes on mine while she rubbed the back of my neck with her thumb softly. "I'm sorry" she apologized looking away from my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked looking down at her as she finally looked back at me. "I don't want you think or get a thought in your head that I'm easy, or that I'm like this all time with men" she explained stepping back as I shook my head. "No, I don't think that" I honestly said grabbing her hand slowly bringing her back to me.

"I don't think that at all" I honestly said looking her in her eyes. "But I tell you constantly I'm in a relationship that doesn't bother you?" She asked as I shook my head. "Im not a hoe or anything to you?" She asked looking me in my eyes. "No" I honestly said once again as she scrunched her brows some as if she was confused. I just wrapped her arms back around my neck as she continued looking up at me. "We're grown at the end of the day." I assured her "And what one man won't do, another man will" I added as she just looked at me.

"You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it"

She just nodded her head as moved moved to the beat. "Donnie I don't want to lead you on because I would feel like shit" she started off "I don't know what I'm doing as far as my relationship." she added as I shook my head. "I never asked you to leave him. I just said what one man won't do, another man will" I repeated as she bit the inside of her cheek showing her dimples.

"You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it (I deserve it, I think it deserves it. Let it go)
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it"