75.

Y/N

It was midnight as I was lying in the bed looking out into the dark room as it was the day of my Tidal live stream performance. I knew also that today my pregnancy was finally going to be revealed because of the performance. Another appointment came and went yesterday and Doctor Jackson ended up placing me as a high risk pregnancy so every week until I was due, I had to go see her. She also said that this has to be my last performance while pregnant unless I was doing little to no real movement. Walking was fine but the dancing and jumping around was a no for her, She was worried about me possibly giving birth to the baby early because my blood pressure wasn't where it needed to be which can result in the baby's heart rate not being where it needed to be.

This was the main reason why I needed to get from under Adonis. The whole situation with his fight and his attitude towards me stressed me out along with other things and I had to step away for the sake of me and the baby. He's been blowing me up since I left earlier this week and he's not stopping. I'm sure Mary-Anne told him I was here so I didn't understand why he kept trying to reach me. I had my phone on do not disturb most of the time because every time I try to do anything on my phone it rings or it dings and It got annoying really fast. I love Adonis and want everything to work out with him but how he's acting and how he's been acting I needed it to stop. Because I can't marry a man who is like this.

My phone started vibrating as I just sighed to myself grabbing it to see nobody else but Adonis calling me. I contemplated on answering it then just silenced my phone getting up to go to the bathroom because I was feeling nauseous. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind myself feeling the feeling instantly go away. I sighed to myself going back to my room. Insomnia sucked, the sickness sucked, I'm always tired. Being pregnant was cool and all but There was some things that women definitely didn't talk about. On the bright side I didn't really gain any real weight and my hair was growing like crazy.

I got back in the bed unlocking my phone to see another missed call from Adonis. I don't know why he couldn't just take the hint that I don't feel like talking to him, I don't feel like dealing with him and too be quite honest I am done with him.

I placed my phone back on the night stand and turned over in the bed, closing my eyes hoping I could get some rest because 6 AM was going to be here before I knew it and once that time came I was going to be up and working the rest of the day.

My phone started to vibrate on the night stand as my eyes immediately opened and I groaned grabbing the phone. I looked over at it seeing Adonis calling me. This time I just answered it placing the phone to my ear. "I need you to stop calling me" I said. "Y/N" he called out as I spoke up once again. "Adonis stop calling my phone" I warned. "Y/N you've been gone for a week and you're not answering your phone the hell you mean stop calling you?!" he stressed. "Exactly what I mean. I'm trying to sleep and you're calling me ten million and one times to talk?!" I questioned. "If I ask you to leave me alone then I want you to leave me the hell alone" I expressed before hanging up he then started calling me right away and now at this point I didn't have no choice but to block him because he was doing way too much.

Once he was blocked I turned back on my side and tried going back to sleep.

____________

I sat in my seat getting my hair and make up done for this performance as kendrick Lamar was out on stage performing at the moment. I then notice my phone just vibrating constantly on the vanity so I thought it was a call coming through. I grabbed my phone seeing notifications from different social media platforms coming through.

"TMZ: Singer, Y/N's mother passes away peacefully in Houston home" I read as I scrunched my brows. "What?" I said to myself before I clicked going onto Twitter seeing multiple news outlets report on it. "Wait a minute" I said to myself. "Had she ain't sell her soul to the devil her mother would still be alive" Tiffany tweeted. A call started to come through and I noticed it was Jasmine trying to get in contact with me. "Hello?" I answered as she sighed to herself for a moment. "Jasmine" I said. "I was trying to keep it under wraps. You weren't supposed to find out like this" she started off as I just sighed to myself. "So it's true?" I asked. "She said she loved you and no matter what she wanted you to go through with your performance tonight" Jasmine added as I started to cry which made the make up artist and hair stylist immediately stop. "She knew she was about to die?" I asked through my tears. "She said she's extremely proud of you and what you are about to come" Jasmine added.