38.

Donnie

"this is the apartment" the realtor started off as Y/N and I walked into the apartment. "Right here is the kitchen and to the left is the living room and dining room" the realtor informed as Y/N and I looked around.

"It is two bedrooms so if you two choose to have children there is an extra bedroom for that" the realtor added

"It is two bedrooms so if you two choose to have children there is an extra bedroom for that" the realtor added. "There is no baby no time soon" Y/N assured as we shared a small laugh. "So then it'll just be a guest room or whatever you two want it to be" the realtor assured. We walked into the guest room along with the bathroom and I was feeling it. It was just for right now and it was something for me and Y/N so I was cool with it.

"And this is the master" the realtor started off "the bathroom is in the bedroom so you don't have to leave out to use the bathroom that's in the hallway" she informed as we looked around the bathroom.

"There's no electric issues or anything like that?" Y/N asked as I just chuckled to myself. "No and if there is all you have to do is let the front desk know and they'll send a maintenance man or whoever you need to your apartment" the realtor assured as I nodded. "Can we tell the front desk who's allowed to our door or they let anyone up?" I asked out of curiosity. "Let them know at the desk who is allowed and if they're outside of that list then the both of you will receive a phone call." She started off as Y/N and I listened. "If neither one of you responds to that call or just simply says "no" to that visitor then they will not be allowed upstairs" she finished explaining as Y/N and I just looked over at each other.

"You like it?" Y/N asked me "yeah" I honestly said with a smile making her smile. "I like it too" Y/N admitted. "Can we sign today?" I asked "yes and you can get the keys as well. The day to fully be moved in will be next Saturday" she informed as
Y/N looked over at me. "Okay" I agreed as the realtor started heading over to the door and Y/N looked around at everything. "Hey" I said grabbing her hand as she looked up at me. "You want this one because if you don't we can look at another. "Yeah it's nice" she expressed with a smile. "But what?" I questioned. "I never lived with a man before" she admitted as I smiled. "I won't be a headache I promise" I assured her "mmhm, yeah right" she teased as I smiled.