22.

Adonis

It was the next day as I was finally let out apparently due to Tone Trump which most likely Y/N probably said something. I got my phone, wallet and key back. I walked out of the station and pulled my phone from out of my pocket trying to call Y/N.
I found her contact and clicked on it before placing my phone to my ear. It begin dialing as it continued to ring and ring and soon her voicemail came out. "It's Y/N I can't come to phone right now but leave a message so I can get back to you" I heard before there was a beep for me to leave a message. "Y/N whenever you get a chance please call me back" I pleaded before hanging up.

I started making my way towards the gym where Rocky and I were training at and tried to open the door but it was locked. I just sucked my teeth and turned around, placing my back against the door.

I sat down leaning against the door just thinking to myself

I sat down leaning against the door just thinking to myself. I got to make this shit right" I thought to myself as I then felt my phone vibrate. I pulled my phone back out my pocket and looked down at my phone hoping it was Y/N but it wasn't it was Cassidy's Boyfriend Travis.

Travis: yo I heard what happened.
I'm just trying to check in with you.

Travis: I just thought you might've
wanted to see Y/N's performance

I read as a video then came in which was Y/N's performance.

Travis:

(A/N: she's isn't Normani, Beyoncé, Rihanna or etc. she will have different songs and performances for Different artists but she's Y/N)

I pressed play beginning to watch her performance as I faintly smiled watching her do her thing and the crowd was really feeling her. She definitely knew how to give a performance.
I continued watching her performance as she soon started singing "be with you" as the crowd sung along with her. After about three more minutes the video soon finished as I was trying to decide if I was going to text her. I went to our messages seeing the last things we texted each other.

Y/N❤️: Im excited for tonight!!

Me: I can't wait to see you perform.
Now I can see if you can actually dance😂

Y/N❤️: shut up. I'm at practice so
I'll see you later. Be safe💕

Me: 😂aight. Text me when you
heading back home and let me
know you straight ❤️.