55.

Y/N

The shined through the window as I placed my face into Donnie's chest. I just squeezed my eyes some before opening them. I squinted some before sitting up from off of Donnie's chest. I held the comforter against my chest to cover myself up while I looked down at my left hand to actually get a good look at the ring on my finger.

I just smiled at it as I heard Donnie chuckle beside me

I just smiled at it as I heard Donnie chuckle beside me. "You like it?" He questioned as I looked back at him. "It's beautiful" I expressed looking back at the ring. I felt Donnie wrap his arm around me as he brought back down to his chest. "So when are we going to start making these wedding plans?" Donnie asked as I giggled. "We didn't even tell anybody yet" I brought up looking over at him. "You're right" he said grabbing his phone. "Wait. What are you about to do?" I questioned sitting up as he sat up. "I'm going to call Mary-Anne" he answered "you want to tell her over the phone?" I questioned. "Yeah, why not?" Donnie asked. "I don't think that's something you say over the phone." I started off "and being your girlfriend was one thing, is she okay with being your wife?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Y/N you know Mary-Anne Loves you, all she does is threaten me about you" Donnie brought up as I just looked over at him. "I'm going to face time her" he informed. "Can you at least FaceTime her when we're not in the bed naked?" I asked. "Mary-Anne is not going to know if I keep it on our faces" Donnie said as I got out of the bed throwing on my robe. "You're telling her you proposed last night and we're still in the bed next to each other with just skin showing after 12 pm" I said. "Yeah" he agreed placing his phone back on the night stand as I laughed some and shook my head.

I walked into the bathroom and started a shower as Donnie followed. "You following me like you getting in or something" I joked. "Because I am" Donnie said getting into the shower as I just giggled and shook my head. I tied my hair up so it wouldn't get wet in the shower, then stepped in with him.
Once we were finished in the shower I brushed my teeth and got dressed since Donnie and I decided to do brunch with Jasmine and Rocky.

I started doing my hair and my everyday light make up routine before getting dressed.