48.

Adonis

It was Grammy night as Y/N, Y/M/N, Jasmine, Travis, Rocky, Mary-Anne and I were sitting in the auditorium watching the Grammy performances along with the Grammys being given out. "The nominees for record of the year are" the presenters started off as I felt Y/N squeeze my hand slightly. I just leaned over to her ear. "You got it"  I whispered as she just closed her eyes. "Be without you by Y/N!" They yelled as everyone begun to clap. I stood up helping her out of her seat as Y/N walked towards the stage still shocked. I continued to clap for her and just admired her in her dress and just her overall look for the night she looked beautiful.

 Y/N made it to the mic as the presenters handed her, her Grammy

Y/N made it to the mic as the presenters handed her, her Grammy. Y/N stood there for a moment as tears fell from her eyes. "I am the second block woman in history to hold this award and the first was Whitney Houston so that alone speaks volume" she started off as people continued to clap for her "yeah!" I expressed while applauding as well.

"None of this would have been possible without God" she admitted

"None of this would have been possible without God" she admitted. "I am truly blessed to have such a good family, blessed to have such a great label and VERY blessed to have the fans that I do" she expressed. "To my fans" she started off then raised her Grammy "this one is  for y'all, I thank you and I love each and every one of you, thank you" she thanked before walking off stage. She walked back over to where we were as we shared a hug and I kissed her cheek. "One down, four more" I encouraged her as she giggled and we took a seat together. "I got a Grammy" she whispered to me excitedly as I chuckled. We went through out the Grammys ceremony as
Y/N had a Photoshoot with all FIVE of her Grammys that she won before we went back to our hotel .

We walked into our suite as I spoke up "Y/N the Grammy award winner" I hyped as she giggled turning around to face me. "I'm surprised I even won one yet alone five" she admitted sitting at the foot of the bed. "You deserve it, all songs are trending on the billboard hot 100 right now. It's well deserved" I assured her as her phone started ringing. She looked down at it then placed her phone to her ear. "Hello?" She answered. "Yeah" she responded. "Thank you" she thanked as I undid my tie then took off my suit jacket. "I'm just going to chill out for the rest of the night with my boyfriend" she dryly answered. "Mmhm okay" she said then soon hung up.

I begun unbuttoning my top as she just shook her head and tossed her phone to the side. "Who was that?" I asked through a chuckle. "My dad congratulating me" she simply answered before laying back on the bed. "I'm just going to sleep" she admitted as I smiled. "I was trying to get my lips wet" I admitted as she snickered. "You better lick them" she said as I chuckled and sat next to her on the bed. "I have something else in mind I can lick" I said as she's laughed. I then laid on my back beside her. "Our lives are definitely changing D" she brought up as I looked at the side of her face. "Yeah and we deserve it" I said and honestly felt.

She finally turned her head to look over at me before leaning in too kiss my lips.  She placed her lips on mine as our lips moved slowly in sync. She soon pulled away some as we rested our foreheads on each others. I closed my eyes as she rubbed her thumb over my cheek softly. "I'm going to take a shower" she informed placing another kiss on my lips before getting up.
I sat up and unzipped her dress before she went into the bathroom. Fifteen minutes past as I laid there for a minute waiting on her to finish in the shower so I could take one after. I heard the shower stop as I sat up and decided to get on twitter just to pass an extra five minutes by because I knew she was in there brushing her teeth and doing her skin care routine.

I clicked on the app for the first time since a couple of days ago as it loaded and all I seen was every other tweet, people talk about Y/N's ex."Y/N and Adonis needs to get a restraining order on Y/N's ex ASAP because that's scary " someone tweeted out. "A restating order for what?" I questioned myself. "The way this nigga is Feening I know he was the issue because now you trying to kill her?" Someone else tweeted as I scrunched my brows. "Hold up" I said to myself going to the trending page to see Y/N trending right underneath was "The Grammys, Adonis Creed, Selena , Crazy Ex." I then started piecing shit together and something tells me something went down that Y/N didn't tell me about. I clicked on the hash tag "Crazy Ex" and immediately was brought to a blog article

""Y/N's Ex Jeremiah Davis: "If I Can't have you NOBODY CAN"

I read the title as there was a video that a fan caught outside of Y/N's meet and greet.

I watched as Y/N, Cassidy and Jasmine got out of the truck being directed by security and then Jeremiah in the background had his hand in his pocket before he reached with his other hand grabbing Y/N's wrist. "Bae!" He expressed as security then detained him onto the ground and rushed the women inside. "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU THAT NIGGA CAN'T HAVE YOU EITHER!" He shouted as the video then ended. "Update: Jeremiah Davis was armed at the time of this situation, NYPD authorities are looking further into this situation." I read underneath in the comments section.
I just bounced my leg and placed my face in my hands trying to calm myself down. I was trying so hard not to catch the next flight out to Philly and find that nigga myself.

Y/N walked out of the bathroom dressed in a pair of pajama shorts along with a top to match. "Something you want to talk to me about?" I asked looking at her in seriousness as she finally looked over at me. "What you mean?" She asked confused. "A nigga threatened you and you're going to ask me "what do I mean?"" I questioned. "D I was going to tell you about it, I just wanted to get past tonight" she explained as I shook my head and stood up. "Nah you should've told me as soon as you on the phone with me after the meet and greet" I corrected "matter of fact you should've told me as soon as you got in the building when it happened" I said a little louder.

"D, I wanted this weekend to be special" she expressed. "Y/N it's really taking all of me not to catch a flight out to Philly and find that nigga" I said. "When shit like this goes on with you I need you to tell me" I yelled. "Adonis I was-" she started off. "I'm not trying to hear "I WAS" that nigga had a gun on him
Y/N!" I shouted as she just looked at me. "What?" She asked. "If those guards ain't step in ain't no telling how your Grammy night would've went" I stressed loudly. "I stressed to you before you need a body guard ESPECIALLY when I'm not around" I started off "and if you not going to look into one then I'm going to get you one because what is it going to take?!" I questioned as a tear feel from her eyes and my face softened.
"I just wanted to enjoy the weekend Donnie, I was already putting things in motion because I was scared" she honestly said before I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm scared because things are moving fast" she said through her tears as I rubbed her back. "You can't be scared when God opens doors for you" I started off. "You have to move more carefully baby" I said pulling away some to look down at her. I rubbed her tears away. "Okay" she agreed. "You gotta tell me when things are going on as well" I added kissing her head then wrapped my arms tightly around her head hearing her sniffle.