6.

Y/N

"You going out tonight?" Cassie asked as we were on FaceTime and I was doing my make up at my vanity. "Yeah I'm going to that lounge" I answered "Jeremiah is finally taking you out to the lounge You've been wanting to go too forever?" Cassie questioned. "Wow. Maybe he is sorry" Cassie said as I just shook my head. "No remember the guy that I got into it with who lives above me?" I asked. "Oh" Cassie said with a smirk which caused me to let out a small laugh. "It's nothing like that we already clarified last night and tonight weren't dates AND he knows I am dating someone so" I assured. "Last night?!" Cassie questioned. "Yeah we went to get some Phillys from max's steaks" I informed beginning to add my concealer to my natural glam make up look. "And it clearly went good to where he Got another date" Cassie said as I just stopped and looked at the camera. "It's not a date Cass" I assured. "I'm sorry" she apologized "an outing"  she corrected as I just giggled.

"What's his name?" Cassie questioned. "Adonis" I informed as she smiled. "Did you shave?" She questioned. "Yeah but not because of him" I admitted. "What do I look like sleeping with Adonis when I just met him and have a boyfriend?" I questioned. "It was just a question geez" Cassie said as she placed her hands back. I mean, it would be nice to have a guy get me off and not having to use a toy or my fingers but I don't know him like that. Plus he's a cool guy, I didn't want to mess anything up. "I understand I'm going through what I'm going through with Jeremiah but me sleeping around with another guy I don't think I can do it" I admitted. "I mean, Jeremiah was the one you lost your virginity too" Cassie brought up "so I'm sure it's going to be a bit hard" Cassie added. "Tuh." I started off as Cassie laughed. "Y/N you know damn well if the opportunity presented itself you would not be able to sleep with Adonis right now given what's going on" Cassie challenged.

"Is that a bet?" I questioned "no it's a fucking fact. You know you're sensitive when it comes to things like that, that's why Jeremiah's the ONLY guy you've ever slept with in your life" she said as I just blending my make up. "I'm surprised adonis even got a conversation better yet a date" Cassie expressed as I just laughed and shook my head. "It's not a date" I sung reminding her while placing the beauty blender I was using to blend in my concealer down then started placing mascara on my bottom lashes. "Let's just agree that this night will go however you want it too and whatever you're comfortable with" Cassie explained. "You talk your shit but you have a good head on your shoulders at the end of the day" she joked. "Thanks mom" I sarcastically said then playfully rolled my eyes watching her laugh.

I finished doing my make up then got dressed and let down my pin curls. I ran a wide tooth comb through my hair playing with it as it finally sat the way I wanted it too. I walked over to my huge body mirror that was sitting on the side of my bed looking at my outfit and showing it to Cassie. "And he tried to talk about you and that body" Cassie started off "I'd fuck you" she bluntly said. "Okay" I said making her laugh. I just continued to look at the outfit.

 I just continued to look at the outfit