61.

Adonis

A month and a half later

I opened the door as Y/N and I walked into our new apartment in LA.  We were basically settled in everywhere else but the living room.

Furniture for it was being delivered tomorrow

Furniture for it was being delivered tomorrow. Y/N just stood in the middle of the living room looking out at the city. I came behind her then stood in front of her while she looked up at me. "You alright?" I asked as she faintly smiled. "Yeah I'm just tired" she admitted. "It's probably the the time difference" I said as she agreed. "Did your car make it over here safely?" She asked referring to my car being shipped here. "Yeah everything's good" I assured making her smile. "You look happy" I said looking over her as we shared a smile. "I do?" She questioned as I chuckled. "You've been glowing since you met a nigga" I started off as she playfully rolled her eyes. "But lately" I said shaking my head while looking her up and down.
"You just be out here looking good" I expressed causing her to smile.

"Whatever you only saying that" she said, playfully trying to push me away. "I'm being serious, Cassie and your sister said the same thing" I brought up looking down at her. "I don't know D, I feel the same" she said through a small laugh.
"We got to start getting ready for dinner with your mother" she brought up about to walk off but I grabbed her hand bringing her towards me once again. She just smiled and leaned her head back as I chuckled and kissed her neck. "We didn't break in the apartment yet" I brought up as she giggled. "I have to press out my hair Donnie" she reminded. "Give me like ten minutes" I said kissing her cheek, next her jaw and then her lips. A giggle left her lips as i groped her butt softly. "Mmmm come here" I said picking her up and taking her into the room.

"After dinner I promise D" Y/N said as I sat her on the bed. "You promise?" I asked. "Of course" she said rubbing my lower ab. She never really turned down sex so I knew something was off. "I'm tired and I still have to do this head of mine" she admitted. "Don't your hair dresser live out here?" I asked "yeah but she can't do anything until tomorrow" she informed. "Well I'm going to get ready and you can get some rest" I said placing a kiss on her head. "Okay" she said laying back on the bed.

I took another shower just to freshen up and once I was finished in the shower I got Y/N up as she went to do the same.
I turned on the TV in the room beginning to watch ESPN highlights on Ivan Drago. Y/N finally came out the bathroom in a silk robe beginning to put baby oil on her body. "You know you need to tell Mary-Anne" I heard Y/N say as I looked over at her. "Yeah imma tell her tonight" I assured Y/N. "Okay. I'm just waiting for the bathroom to air out so I can press on my hair and then we can go" Y/N assured me. "Aight" I said looking back at the TV.

Y/N started getting dressed then went back into the bathroom beginning to do her hair. About a hour later Y/N came out of the bathroom with her hair pressed out. I just looked at her "you got make up on?" I questioned looking over her as she laughed. "Yeah Donnie I did my brows and lined my lips and then my lashes were already done" she informed. "You giving that 90's fine" I said as she laughed. "Shut up" she playfully said spraying perfume on her body. She then slipped into some heels as I placed my watch on and sprayed some cologne over my body watching Y/N. She was definitely looking different to me and it wasn't a bad different neither. "D quit staring at me" she said adding some small silver hoops into her ears.