26.

Adonis

I was back in Philly with Rocky as we were walking up the stairs of the "Philadelphia museum of arts steps" where Rocky used to run up and down to train. "Come on old man" I teased as we looked at each other and he chuckled.

"How's Y/N?" Rocky asked

"How's Y/N?" Rocky asked. "She texted me earlier she was nervous about her meeting today" I admitted. "She's an amazing singer they would've never contacted her if she wasn't" Rocky assured. "I just want her to get a solid deal where she comes out on top" I admitted "she's going to be alright" Rocky assured. "She's a really good woman" Rocky said as I chuckled and agreed. "She is" I honestly admitted. "She flew all the way to London for you. You better cherish her" Rocky said as I laughed some. "Roc I got this" I assured. "I know you do kid" Rocky said patting my back. "I think they added a couple of more steps" Rocky brought up making me chuckle.

We finally made it to the top and looked over the town. "So what's the plan?" I asked before looking over at Rocky. "Your name is ringing bells so you know you got a whole list of opponents coming your way" Rocky brought up as I smiled "I'm retiring by thirty five" I told Rocky making him chuckle. "Donnie you can retire whenever you feel it's right" Rocky assured me as I smiled placing my hand on his back.

I felt my phone vibrate as I pulled it out and looked down at it seeing it was Mary Anne

I felt my phone vibrate as I pulled it out and looked down at it seeing it was Mary Anne. I answered it and placed the phone to my ear. "Hey ma" I answered "hey baby how you feeling?" She asked. "The swelling from off my eyes went down but other than that I'm good" I admitted. "Okay. How's Rocky?" She asked. "He's straight he's with me" I answered. "Okay" she said as I can tell she was smiling on the other end. "What's going on ma?" I questioned in a small chuckle. "Nothing. I was just wondering when you were going to introduce me to Y/N" she brought up as I let out a small laugh. "The other night at the end of your fight I seen her standing next to you while you were talking to reporters. She's pretty" she complimented making me chuckle. "Thank you. And Right now Y/N and I both have a lot going on so I don't know about now" I honestly said. "You're serious about her right?" Mary Anne questioned. "Of course" I honestly said. "Okay just as long as you're serious. Does she treat you good?" Mary Anne questioned making me laugh.