Skilled

CW: Murder, kidnapping, blood, stabbing.

-

'Timeless Beans' was the name of the coffee shop he worked at, an old worn out place that had already lived all it's busy weekends and peacful weekdays, years ago. In fact, now the only customers Angello had to deal with were regulars of all ages that found comfort in the dead and abandoned atmosphere.
The 18 year old stood behind the counter, eyeing the area that he could see right outside the windows of the coffee shop. Not many people passed by this particular area, considering there really was nothing to see other than Timeless Beans, and 2 other unpopular coffee shops with cringy names.

From the perspective of any bystander, Angello wouldn't look very harmless, sure he had a cold look in his eyes, and an emotionless expression, but really, what harm could a simple barista do?
A lot of harm, if you'd considered looking under the counter, where he twirled a silver blade in his left hand.
A silver handle along with the blade itself being silver, a very light shade of silver. With the initials A.H.L carved into the lower part of the blade.

His gaze fell on an older man with bright red hair, who was walking towards the coffee shop, staring Angello dead in the eyes. The man opened the door, and his footsteps could be heard echoing across the empty shop.
As he approached, Angello could tell his approximate age, late 40s perhaps. The wrinkles that occupied many parts of his face gave it away.

Though Angello could tell this would be an odd interaction, considering his English wasn't the best, and this man was most definitely a tourist.
And not just any tourist, a wealthy one, at that.

Would he try to offer Angello any charity? Rich tourists often tried doing that when visiting any parts of Honduras, and although Angello had to work 3 jobs to live a decent life, he'd keep refusing any charity.

Before he knew it, Angello had zoned out, analyzing how expensive the man's clothing might be.
The man cleared his throat and Angello blinked and looked up at him, now realizing how tall this man is, although Angello himself wasn't the tallest he could still tell this man had to be well over 6 feet.

"Hi, sir," Angello said, forcing a smile onto his face, his accent very clear.

"I'll have one Double Espresso ." the man stated in a British accent, and Angello felt like the others dark green eyes were staring deep into his soul, analyzing his every thought.

"Yes." Angello quickly nodded, before slowly placing the blade into one of the pockets in his cargo shorts, all while keeping eye contact.
Then he began to make the coffee.

The man stared at him the whole time, and it made Angello feel something much more intense than discomfort.

Then, after something that had taken only 10 minutes but felt like it had taken hours, Angello handed the man his drink.
The man paid and squinted at Angello's name tag.

"Angello?" he asked.

"Oh-" Angello glanced down at the name tag, before looking back up at the man and quickly nodding, "Yes- Yeah. That's my name!" he exclaimed in fake cheerfulness.

"Did your parents have any reason to name you that?"

Angello swallowed nervously, and looked down to avoid eye contact, "I'm uh- I'm- I'm sure they did." he stammered.