What's to love?

~

The 15 year old glared down at the police officer who was standing outside his holding cell, the officer was talking, about what? Zachary had absolutely no clue. He wasn't focused on the officer, he was simply focused on keeping him under his control until his father arrived to get him out of this stupid cell.

He wasn't worried about his fathers ability to get him out, he was worried about the lecture that'd come with it. Oh, Zachary, you've tainted the Willow name, I'm so disappointed in you.

As if the Willow name isn't already tainted, with how his grandfather is your average rich person, exploiting his workers. Not just that, a lot of news about his past was being made public. As Zachary had heard after eavesdropping on his parents conversations about this, his grandfather used to live in the States when he was younger, and he'd pay immigrants to date him, men or women. But that wasn't even the bad part, he'd get them deported once they decide to break up with him, all for the fun of it.

He'd use his money and power just to watch them go, and Zachary doubted he did it for anything other than to psychologically torture them. But of course all of this wasn't known to the public or news outlets, all they knew was that Charles Willow, his grandfather, had a long history of dating immigrants that would suspicioulsy get deported not long after they dumped him.

His grandfather had always been a weirdo, as a child he'd listen to his father refer to him as a psycho or sadist, or just a ruthless man. This whole thing made Zachary question all he knew about his already weird grandfather, but now wasn't the time for all of that.

Zachary knew there would be reporters waiting outside, he wasn't arrested on private property after all, many had seen him. His father would first scold him about the 'crime' he commited, then he'd go straight to the damage it had done to Zachary's image. Since he'd been born there was this image he had to maintain, he recalled when he was 5 years old being taught how to be a proper gentleman. Sure, there was nothing wrong with teaching your children manners, but there was something wrong with teaching them manners solely for reporters and journalists to write about how respectful they are.

And there's a big difference between respect out of respect, and respect out of fear of your father.

Zachary glanced at the door of the station as it swung open, and in came his very angry father. He paced towards the holding cell, already pulling out his wallet. He grabbed a couple hundred pounds and handed them to the officer, "I'm sorry about him." he stated monotonously, gaze fixated on his son.

The officer slowly nodded, "Sir, there's some procedures-" he muttered.

"Take me to the chief." Leonardo ordered, then looked at Zachary, "You, don't play any stupid games until I'm back."

Zachary didn't respond, he rolled his eyes and walked over to the bench that was in his holding cell, and flopped down on it. His father was far too distracted yelling at the officer to notice Zachary's blatant disrespect.

Arguing and fighting, both things his man child of a father used as his defense mechanism when things went wrong. Zachary, as a child, always did try to help, the memories were so vivid. His father arguing with anyone who dared approach him because he was frustrated, but when wasn't he frustrated?

Zachary tried to play peace maker, use his power for good, but such emotional people like his father always gave him a headache when he tried to control them. It was almost like he felt what they felt, because he sort of did, such a power had its disadvantages after all. It had been years since he tried controlling his father, and he wasn't planning on trying it again anytime soon, it'd always put him in a bad mood.