All but a simple coincidence

Angello slowly opened his eyes, only to see a figure bent over to face him. Angello quickly moved forward gripped onto the person. Tears flooding his eyes as he stared up at them in horror.

"The bomb-" he whimpered, "Are you god? Oh no- Are you Satan!?"

"Huh-?" the guy gently pushed Angello off, "What bomb?"

"The nuclear one! We're all dead!" he cried.

"Dude- Chill.." the guy muttered, "Could you just listen to me?"

Angello looked up at him and nodded slowly, his vision still blurry, was this Mr. Willow? No.. The voice was all different, and he didn't have his light beard.

Angello's eyes widened in realization, and he quickly wiped his tears away.

The guy, who Angello now knew was Zachary, sighed, "Listen shortie, I'm not god and I'm not satan. You were passed out in front of the airport, and I found these in your pocket," he handed Angello a note, keys, and a wallet, "So uh, yeah."

"You were robbing me!?" Angello demanded, very offended at the nickname more than the attempted robbery.

"Why the fuck would I rob you!?" Zachary snapped, "I was looking for a cellphone to contact anyone." he explained, before standing up straight again, "Anyway, I'm outta here."

"No wait!" Angello looked up at him, "Can you stay with my stuff while I use the bathroom?"

"M'kay." Zachary said before sitting down next to Angello, "Don't take long please, I've got a driver waiting for me."

No DNA test needed, both in apperance and behavior he was his father's son.

"Ok." Angello said while standing up, he glanced back at the very bored Zachary, before quickly jogging to the nearest security guard to ask him where the bathroom was.

After getting his directions, Angello practically dashed to the bathroom, and as soon as he was inside he found the nearest stall and stepped into it before slamming the door shut.

Muttering a chain of curse words all directed towards Mr. Willow, before putting the keys and wallet into his pocket and opening the note, that was somehow fully written in Spanish.

The note read:
Lopez, if you're reading this then you're awake and probably with my son already. You had some very weird dreams about nuclear bombs, and were asleep for practically the second half of the flight, and upon seeing Zachary my only option was to leave you somewhere he'd see, because he's your only way to your apartment now.
Your apartment will be on the fourth floor in the same building as him, you have your key, and $200 in your wallet. Once you arrive at your apartment (403) you'll meet your roommate, who only knows your full name so please be very direct with him. I'll be sending you some more money, and once I do you have to buy a cellphone, my number's in a piece of paper in your wallet.

P.S don't forget that Zachary can't know I sent you, but also figure out a way to stick with him.

Angello groaned loudly and ripped the note apart, before shoving it all into the trash can. He put both hands in his hair and felt like he might just rip it off his head, but then he let go again and looked at the floor hopelessly.
But then his eyes landed on his bag, how had he forgotten to check it!?