Bad luck

"Well you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time talk~" Zachary sang delightfully as he strolled down the stairs with his laundry basket tight, "Music loud and women warm- Angello?" he stopped at the very last step, staring down at Angello who was bent down in front of him and searching for something in a suitcase.

"Huh?" Angello quickly stood up straight and turned around, "Zachary? What are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask you the same," Zachary couldn't help but grin slightly, "Well, I live here, and I know you don't."

"Actually uh- I'm moving in with a friend." Angello explained.

"Woah," Zachary mused, "What a strange coincidence. Not in a bad way, though." he gave Angello a small smile, before looking at his open suitcase, "You need any help?"

"Uh- With what?" Angello asked.

"Moving your stuff upstairs. The elevator's broken."

"Huh?" Angello looked at the elevator, "I just saw someone use it-"

Zachary sighed, "Sorry, I lied. I just want something interesting to happen to me already, y'know?"

"Not really.." Angello mumbled, "But uh-"

"Oh!" Zachary quickly exclaimed, "How about I make you dinner as an apology for lying! You could move your stuff to your apartment then head to my place, apartment 503."

Angello nodded quickly, "That sounds great. I'll move my stuff into my room and change then I'll go to your.. Apartment."

"Cool! See ya later, alligator." Zachary said with a cheeky smile.

But clearly this was very serious to Angello, it was one of these.. These phrases! What was he to say? He had to act natural, Zachary couldn't know about Angello's weak knowledge of English saying's.

Before he even knew it, Angello was simply staring at Zachary's chest, completely unaware of it due to the fact that he was simply wondering, was being called an alligator an insult or a compliment?
Why would Zachary just insult him straight to his face? Unless.. He was assuming Angello wouldn't know it was an insult!

That really got on Angello's nerves, how could he?
But then what if it wasn't an insult but Zachary wanted to see if Angello would think it was an insult so that he could analyze his personality and then day by day he'd realize Angello was an assasin sent by his dad to protect him!

"Uhmm.. You good?" Zachary asked.

"Yes.." Angello narrowed his eyes, "Piranha."

"Piranha?" Zachary asked, the pure confusion very visible on his expression.

"You're a piranha." Angello explained simply, "And I'm an alligator."

"Oh- Cool, I guess? Y'know I didn't mean you were an alligator, it's just a thing people say."

A stupid thing..