Easily influenced dumbass

"Hi sir, it's Angello," Angello said into the phone.
Right next to the payphone stood Julio, smoking another cigarette while standing in front of all of Angello's luggage, excluding his crossbody bag.

"What's wrong, Lopez?" Mr. Willow asked, which made Angello both relieved and very worried at the same time.
On one hand, he was given the correct number, and he could just let Mr. Willow solve everything. And on the other hand, what if Mr. Willow didn't solve everything? What if he yelled at Angello and made everything worse?

"Uhh..." Angello's gaze shifted towards Julio, and he stared at him for a few moments.
How amazing it'd be to be so.. Aloof. And not in an asshole way like Mr. Willow.

"Yes?" Mr. Willow asked, but it sounded a lot more like a demand.

"I failed, alright!? Zachary's driver got the wrong location and I said it was my stop because I didn't know it was the wrong location!" Angello rambled anxiously, "And I'm stuck in some random neighborhood- But I did meet a friend!" Angello glanced at Julio, who was staring at something on the ground, "His name's Julio!"

"Wait- Jesus, hold on." Mr. Willow was completly silent for about 30 seconds, before clearing his throat, "What's his last name?" he demanded, and although it was a phone call Angello could still imagine the scowl on his face.

He sighed and looked at Julio, "What's your last name?"

"Moreno." Julio stated flatly, before bending down and picking up a small black kitten.

"Moreno, he's Julio Moreno." Angello said on the phone.

"Great, you just ran into a goddamn drug dealer." Mr. Willow spat.

Angello scoffed a few times, "Julio's not a drug dealer-" he put the phone away from his ear and looked at Julio again, "You're not a drug dealer, are you?"

"I am." Julio responded while gently petting the kitten.

Angello frowned and put the phone back to his ear, "He's a very friendly and responsible dealer then." he declared.

"So you get lost in the city because of a stupid mistake, meet a drug dealer, and still think you're right!?" Mr. Willow snapped.

Angello furrowed his eyebrows and stared in the distance, but didn't respond. It took an ungodly amount of self control for Angello to not hang up, or even yell.
Seriously, who did this guy think he was?

But he kept reminding himself, Mr. Willow hadn't threatened him with anything yet, maybe he still wanted Angello working for him? If that was the case, then this meant 20k a month for Angello, and his family moving to New York after a year.
He just had to tolerate a bit more of this man.

He heard Mr. Willow scoff, "Meet me at the same airport I left you in, tommorow, at 7pm."

"Ok, sir." Angello said, before finally hanging up.
He stared at the phone for a few seconds, before putting his hands in his hair, this time he did pull it, only lightly.
It was an odd habit he'd developed since he was a kid, as if it'd relieve his frustration.

He let out a shaky sigh, before looking at the unbothered Julio again.

"So.. Uh.." Angello looked up at him, "You're a drug dealer?"