No more questions

Angello hesitantly stepped into the room that the bartender had led him to, and wasn't shocked to see another over the top very fancy room, except this time it was private.
Only for the Willow's, and now Angello.

Right in front of him was Mr. Willow with multiple empty glasses around the table in front of him, some with ice that didn't even melt yet, maybe he should worry about this man's drinking habits, but he didn't really care.

"You took over an hour." the man stated flatly, "Why?"

Angello didn't want to admit he was living like the female protagonist in a coming of age movie and jumping around his massive hotel room while singing.

"I wanted to organize all my things," Angello responded, "I didn't think this meeting would be long."

Mr. Willow arched a brow, "Here's an idea, don't base crap off of what you think and don't make me wait long."

Angello didn't respond, because there was no apology that'd come from him, and if it wasn't silence it'd be yelling at this entilted man who'd dragged Angello around then knocked him unconscious with just a stupid note to explain what had happened.

The bartender quietly entered and put another drink on top of the table in front of Mr. Willow, before turning around and trotting out of the room.
Angello could never truly recognize what drinks Mr. Willow was having, was that because of his limited knowledge or because Mr. Willow swam in money and Angello was too poor to understand?

Mr. Willow grabbed his drink and took a small sip, taking his sweet time to swirl the liquid around his mouth before swallowing, and then glaring at Angello.

"You'll stay here for 8 days, today's the ninth, meaning you'll be off to your apartment on the seventeenth. On the seventeenth I'll send a car that'll arrive at exactly 6pm to pick you up, so don't be too late, simply because that's rude." he took another sip, causing him to stop talking for a few minutes, "Once you make contact with Zachary, tell him you had to move out from your old place and move in with a friend, and keep contact with him no matter what."

Angello nodded vigorously, "Yes, sir-"

He'd barely gotten the chance to speak before Mr. Willow started giving out more orders, "And, since clearly I can't trust you to buy a simple object." he reached into one of his front pockets, "This is your cellphone, and my personal number's already on it." he stated while placing it on the table, "One last thing, while you're here, use your last name Corea, not Lopez." he now stood up and placed his drink down on the table with a small thud, "Any questions?"

"Yes- Uh," Angello bent down and picked up the phone, "Well, uhm- When do I contact you?"

"When you screw up." Mr. Willow stated, "Otherwise I'll be calling you once a week."

"Ok.." Angello nodded slowly, "By use Corea as my last name, you mean in the hotel or in the U.S?"

"In any business establishment that's related to my name." he said.

Suspicious, maybe Angello would ask about it eventually. Or should he ask now? Would that anger Mr. Willow? Why did he even care?