Assasin

Angello instantly got off of Zachary, his eyebrows furrowed as he reached for his bag from the coffee table.

He opened it and grabbed a blade, staring at the intruder before throwing it in their direction. He had no clue who this was, he didn't wanna commit murder for no apparent reason. He just wanted to distract them, but the blade didn't work, they only glanced at it before continuing to approach Zachary.

Angello dropped his bag, harshly grabbing Zachary's arm and yanking him off the couch, but the strange intruder was already at Zachary's feet.

Zachary just seemed completely frozen in place, staring up at them, not in horror but simply in confusion.

Angello gave him a harsh slap across the face, "Get up!" he roared.

The intruder grabbed Zachary's ankles and began dragging him away, Zachary finally gained consciousness and began flailing around madly.

Angello grabbed his bag off the floor, but all his blades had fallen out, so he simply threw the bag itself at the intruder's head.

"Do seriously think you can kidnap someone that tall all on your own!?" Angello snapped, then he ran towards Zachary to grab his arms.

The intruder stopped, and although he was wearing a mask, Angello could still imagine his blank expression.
Then, to him and Zachary's horror, the intruder picked up Zachary and swung him over his shoulder like he weighed nothing, and if that wasn't bad enough, they also ran towards the bedroom while doing so.

"Shit!" Zachary shrieked, continuing to flail around madly even as the man ran, and that did cause the man to slow down and trip a few times, but never fall.

Angello glanced back at his blades, before looking to Zachary who was now out of sight. He ran to his blades and picked up 2, before running to the bedroom as fast as he could.
The so-called kidnapper didn't seem to have any plan on what to do next.

"Take me instead!" Angello suddenly declared.

The man looked at him, with the now calmer Zachary still lazily moving in his arms, "Do you not know how kidnapping works? I don't get hired to just snatch away however selflessly volunteers. I came for this guy, not some pipsqueak in desperate need of a hair brush." the man spat.

Angello frowned, "Well why aren't you leaving, then? You're just standing and talking to me-" he instantly turned around and ran out the door.
This was a distraction of sorts, that was his first thought, and he was right. Because, as soon as he stepped out he saw 2 other masked people, rummage through any drawers they could find, both in the living room and kitchen.

He marched back into the bedroom and towards the man and Zachary, both his blades now in his right hand, and he curled up his other fist and punched the man in the chest. It didn't cause much impact - Angello had strong arms but that didn't mean he could punch properly - but the fact he wasn't using his blades did cause this man to look down at him for a few seconds, hopefully in confusion.

If this man truly was confused as Angello assumed, this could mean that he knew some information about Angello, even if it wasn't a lot. This whole thing just made absolutely no sense... Zachary's life wasn't being threatened right now, so Angello had no clue what to do.