What's to hate?

Angello slowly opened his eyes, he had to take a few moments to gain awareness. Above him was a grey ceiling, what was next to him?

He turned to his side, and felt his heart had actually stopped beating for a few seconds. He was in a cell, was he in prison? Why was he in a cell!? He instantly sat up and began rapidly looking around, for any explination. He saw a book in a corner of his cell, and a hint or dark red hair in front of him. He finally stopped moving his head and stared ahead at Zachary, who was looking straight at him, concern visible on his face.

"Angello- Angello! I'm so glad you're up-" he shouted desperately, Zachary was in a completly different cell in front of Angello's.

"Look-" he pointed to Angello's left, "Your cell's got an opening! My grandpa must've not noticed that, but you gotta get out! I've got a plan."

Angello looked to where Zachary had pointed, there was in fact a hole in his cell, not too big but not too small. It looked like small parts of the metal of the cell had been bent outwards, but they weren't as long as others. Angello had assumed they somehow took the sharper ends of metal off because it was a safety hazard, but then again, where was this prison exactly? Why would they worry about safety? Why was he even thinking about the safety of this weird prison, rather than yelling at the person who'd gotten him into this situation in the first place?

Angello furrowed his brows and looked at Zachary, "You've got a plan? That's awesome- of course I'll trust your plan, it's not like everything else you thought of went wrong." he spat.

Zachary leaned back slightly, a puzzled look on his face, "Huh? No, Angello- I'm serious, I know where we are."

"Tell me, then. Or are you as secretive as the rest of your family?" Angello demanded.

"I'm not. We're in one of the basements in Sparrows." Zachary stated, "Could you fit through the hole or not? My plan kinda relies on that."

Angello stood up, approaching the front of his cell while staring at Zachary in disbelief, "Oh my god- all this time you're thinking about your plan, that won't even work out, instead of thinking to ask me how I'm feeling with all this shit you drag me into!"

Zachary instantly shook his head, "Angello no- I just don't know how much time we've got to get out!"

"Oh shut up." Angello growled, "I'm so sick of you, Zachary, and all your plans that never work out, small or big! It's like you can't even see the world for what it is- because you can't!" he yelled, "You just can't, you see it all as some TV show for you to enjoy! It's not a TV show and I'm sick of it! I'm sick of how you're constantly zoned out, how you pretend to be nice, how everything is a joke to you. Is this funny!? I'm an assasin, but right now I'm more stressed than I've ever been! Every moment I spend with you is like I'm taking care of an overgrown child! So if it's this or living in poverty with my siblings, I'll choose the second option. I'm sick of you, and your stupid family who believe they're superior in every way."

Zachary seemed to deflate slightly, he looked down and remained silent. Angello scoffed and walked towards the book he'd seen in the corner, he picked it up and put it in his cross-body bag, then he trotted to the hole in his cell, it wasn't big but he figured he'd still be able to make it through. He lift his arms up and tightly held onto the highest metal bar he could reach, then immediatly swung his lower body out through the hole, and wiggled the rest of the way out.