True love comes with a price

Zachary itched his head and frowned, "Are wigs supposed to be this itchy?" he demanded while looking to his right, at Angello.

Angello's cold gaze met him, "Can't you wait until I get mine on!?" he snapped, before looking at the mirror again.

Angello was in fact struggling with getting his own wig on, it was a dark brown waist-length wig, but the issue he faced was that it was straight, unlike his own hair. He struggled to get the wig cap on, and without the wig cap his hair would either stick out or just make the top of his head look unnatural, both were bad options.

He wanted to make this look as believable as possible, even if he knew it was a horrible plan, he'd still go through with it for Zachary to live all his childish fantasies. He didn't worry about Mr. Willow, now that Zachary was on his side, he'd be protected, Zachary was Mr. Willow's son after all. And based on how spoiled Zachary was, his relationship with his father must be good.

Zachary sighed, "Just tie your hair like I did.." he muttered.

Angello impatiently pointed towards the 5 broken hair ties in front of him, "Any other smart suggestions!?"

"Damn, no- I'm gonna go get dressed." Zachary stated while standing up.

Angello watched as he walked away, occasionally itching the short blond wig he had on.

-

Julio twirled a piece of his hair around his finger while watching Kamnan get dressed, "James doesn't know we're here.. so you could just chill in bed," he paused for some seconds, "With me."

Kamnan zipped his pants up and looked at Julio, "By chill, you mean?"

"Nah- nothing like that, just chill. Talk about why you never back me up, get some room service," he shrugged, "Nothing odd."

Kamnan sighed, "I knew you were upset."

"Wow, you're a telepath, it's not like I looked visibly upset since we arrived here and refused to leave the room, nope." Julio sat up and frowned, "You've always been like this."

Kamnan put his shirt on and finally stood still while looking at Julio, "Like what?"

"An ass-kisser." Julio spat.

"Ass-kissing would be telling James his haircut suits him, I'm just avoiding conflict." Kamnan explained.

"Cool- yeah, alright that explains it, we're good now." Julio quickly nodded, "Let's allow the British brat to boss us around for the sake of avoiding conflict."

"Julio- you don't understand."

"Of course I don't! I'm just an idiot after all, you're the one who was allowed into Sparrows with a discount because of your academic achievements- you're the one who was given a scholarship to a top university, I'm just your dumbass sidekick." Julio rambled, then he quickly hopped out of bed, "Ever since we ran away, that's how you treated me."

"Julio you don't know how powerful the Willows are." Kamnan urged, "I've seen a lot of shit-"

"No, Kamnan, you've just always loved avoiding conflict more than anything, no matter how weak or powerful people are." he growled.