A plan

Zachary slowly opened his eyes and stared at his ceiling, he remained like that for around 10 seconds, before groaning and turning to his side.
The amount of information he'd taken in the previous day was unbearable, not only that, but he had also discovered more about himself.

He wasn't as self aware as he thought he was. Because, in fact, he was just like his father.
He'd always thought he wasn't like his father, not because he was better, but because they were bad in different ways.

His father was paranoid, and he himself was careless, what more could be said? But, as it turns out, what runs in the Willow blood is taking advantage of your own power for information. Even from your own father.

Zachary groaned and looked down, and other than all of this, he didn't fit on his goddamn bed, and his feet were very cold. He quickly sat up and crossed his legs, fully putting them under the blanket now and sighing deeply.
He wanted to sleep, he wanted to sneak out, he wanted to go downstairs and have breakfast, he wanted to shower, he wanted to go back to New York, he wanted to punch his dad.
He wanted a lot, but would only do a few of these things.

First, he yanked the blanket off himself. The fact that he was only wearing his boxers didn't help when the cold breeze from the air conditioner hit. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, trotting over to his closet and grabbing the robe one of the butlers gave him the previous night before he went to sleep.

Zachary quickly put it on and tied the rope attached to it around his waist, before sighing in relief at the instant warmth it brought.
The cotton felt soft against his skin, but it bugged him when it'd rub against his skin while he moved. There wasn't much he could do about that, he'd just head to the bathroom and take a nice warm shower, before getting dressed and heading downstairs to see if there was food or anything fun to do.

He walked to his door and opened it, before stepping out of his bedroom. Of course his father could've afforded giving Zachary a master bedroom, he could've afforded making this house of gold instead of concrete if he wanted, but master bedrooms were only an 'adult' thing.
Because Zachary wasn't a grown man, definitely not at all, he was the exact same as he was at 14 years old, to everyone around him.

It was the main reason he'd came here yesterday with the intentions of cutting off his relationship with his father, and going off into an actual normal adulthood, where he's broke and has a group of friends to rely on, and they all go through fun and whimsical experiences together.

But now he wasn't so sure about simply disappearing from his dad's life, because for now, he'd need him. He'd use him to discover how much of their families history had actually been erased, how bad are the Willow's?

He arrived at the bathroom, and stepped inside.

-

Leonardo sat at the dining table, and watched Zachary as he turned on his heel and walked into the dining room.

James - the uncle - was sat down on the chair to Leo's left, rambling to the empty chair in front of him about how his favorite bakery's quality has been decreasing.

Zachary awkwardly looked at his uncle, before sitting on the chair that was across from his father, at one of the two ends of the dining table.
There was already a plate ready in front of him, Leonardo didn't have a plate, and James had a massive chocolate bar in front of him.

Zachary held the fork next to his plate, and began to pick at his food.

"So, Zachary, when are you planning on having kids?" Leonardo asked.

"Oooooh, the kiddy question." James said while giggling, then he looked at Zachary, "Go on boy, answer."

Zachary frowned at his unstable uncle, before moving his gaze to his father, "What?"

"Well, because one day when they're 21 year old brats they'll use their powers on you." Leonardo spat.

"Ugh!" James exclaimed in frustration, before rolling his eyes and looking at the empty seat again, "Leo's always been boring, don't you think? Just like daddy."

"James you're 39, stop calling him daddy." Leonardo ordered.

James shook his head, "I don't think so~" he sang.

"Uh-" Zachary awkwardly looked to his right, "Can I- leave?" he asked.

"Damn it James you distracted me!" Leonardo snapped, before slamming his hand on the table and standing up, "No, you can't fucking leave."

"Ooooh!!" James smiled widely, and looked at Zachary, "Your papa's getting feisty."

"James, shut up!" Leonardo roared, and James just stared up at him, completely unfazed.

"Nuh uh." was all he said in response, and that simply drove Leonardo over the edge.
His face was redder than his hair as he glared down at his brother.

Zachary seized this chance, he instantly stood up and ran out of the dining room.
Through the hallway that would lead him to the entrance of the house.
He was already dressed in the same clothes he wore the previous day, he had already showered, and had left nothing behind considering his wallet was in his back pocket.

He ran towards the door, quickly unlocking it and swinging it open before finally leaving the house. Of course through this whole process, he had maids, butlers, and bodyguards stare at him weirdly.

He quickly ran to the direction of the dining room when he was out, and looked at the window. There he saw his uncle James blow him a kiss and wave, and his father turn back and stared daggers at him.

Zachary turned around and ran through their front yard before quickly reaching the fence and fully running out of the property.

-

Zachary hadn't ran all the way to the airport, that would simply be stupid, and Zachary was an idiot but he was not stupid.
He bounced his leg as he stared at the planes outside the massive window next to him, what if his father entered the airport at any second and found him?

But he didn't let that thought occupy his mind for too long, he'd bribed multiple people simply to get on the next flight to New York, because Zachary had a plan formed now.
During his cab ride here he'd done nothing but think about what was next, and how would he be able to find out all of his family's mysteries?

He had to look no further than Sparrows and Finches, located in New Hampshire, in the United States.
The reason they were located there even though his family was British is completely unknown to Zachary, but he would probably find out the reason when he arrived there.

But Zachary wouldn't do this on his own, after his flight to New York he'd hop into action, and he already knew exactly who he needed.