Private jets and dirty cities

Angello stood up and rubbed his eyes, before he looked up at Mr. Willow.

"Good, you're here early." Mr. Willow stated, "Let's go."

"The- the flights now?" Angello asked, almost in disbelief.

Mr. Willow scoffed, "It's a private jet. You didn't think I'd fly commercial now, did you?"

Angello blinked, he had no idea what flying commercial even was, but it was probably something rich people frowned upon.
Although rich people did like eating fish babies so maybe they weren't the best judges.. Maybe flying commercial was something normal.

"... No, I'd never." Angello mumbled.

Mr. Willow checked the time on his watch, before looking at Angello, "Just follow me, the bodyguards will take care of your bags."

"Ok." Angello quickly nodded, waiting impatiently for Mr. Willow to start walking, but the other just stared down at him blankly.

"They'll take that bag too," he finally stated, pointing to Angello's blue crossbody bag.
Angello's eyes widened slightly, and he glanced down at his bag before looking back up at Mr. Willow and shaking his head.

"Huh?" Mr. Willow raised a brow, "Really?"

"Well.. If you want me to protect your son then I need my blades." Angello stated.

Mr. Willow glanced down at the bag, before gripping it firmly and staring at Angello, "Give it to a bodyguard." he ordered.

"Ugh-" Angello frowned and shoved Mr. Willow's hand away, "No, I'm keeping it with me."

Mr. Willow made direct eye contact, his sharp and cold gaze glaring straight into Angello's own eyes.
"Leave the bag, Angello." he ordered.

Angello wasn't scared of this man, as odd and overly confident as he was, Angello had no reason to fear him. Angello was better than him in almost every way, in terms of combat. The only advantage this man had over him was his size, and with Angello's cat-like agility that wouldn't be an issue.
Angello remained very still, just glaring back at Mr. Willow.

"Very well, then." Mr. Willow said with a small sigh as he stood back up, and Angello smirked in victory.
But his smirk disappeared off his face just as fast as it had appeared.

Because his bag was no longer with him, but it wasn't with Mr. Willow either. He looked at the nearest bodyguard, and they didn't have the bag either.
Angello furrowed his brows, had his bag simply vanished out of existence?

He frowned and glared up at Mr. Willow, who just seemed indifferent while looking down at Angello.

"What?" Angello demanded.

Mr. Willow hummed, "Keep questioning me and you'll lose the job, Lopez."

"My bag!" Angello spat, "What did you do!?"

Mr. Willow raised a brow, "Me? I can't do anything." he stated with a simple shrug, "I'll get you new blades."

Angello's right eye twitched slightly, "No! I need my bag!"