Way too young of an adult

CW: Very creepy behavior from a slightly older man.

~

The 18 year old hesitantly stepped into the bar, just use the bathroom and go, no need for anything else.
Although the atmosphere of the place did peak his interest, Maria wouldn't be very pleased if he got drunk, specially with both of them having to do arts and crafts activities with Carlos, Gloria and Dilcia later tonight.

He anxiously scanned the bar, searching for any bathroom sign, or maybe a line that led to a bathroom.. Yet, there was nothing.

He inhaled sharply and walked to the bar, waiting patiently for the bartender to notice him, which surprisingly didn't take long.

The man didn't look at that old, maybe 28 or 29 at most, so around the same age as Maria. He leant over the bar and grinned at Angello.

"What can I get ya?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just wanna use the bathroom." Angello stated, "Where is it?"

"Hmm.. Well, only people who buy drinks can use it." the man smirked, "Nah, I'm just joking, you don't look old enough to buy drinks here anyway. The bathroom is gonna be the 3rd door to the right," he pointed to an area that led to a long hallway, "Right there."

Angello frowned a bit at the age comment, but quickly nodded nonetheless. He stepped away from the bar and quickly walked over to the hallway.

Then over to the men's bathroom, that fortunately wasn't occupied. Angello went inside and locked the door, before inhaling sharply.

He slowly opened his bag and reached inside, and it was just as he'd feared, he'd forgotten to take back his little packet of tissues from the diner's kitchen.
Angello huffed quietly, before sneezing. And not just any normal sneeze, the worst thing these cat-like reflexes gave him was how he'd sometimes do things way too fast without wanting to. That included - but was not limited to - sneezing.

He sneezed hard and fast, and instead of just stumbling forward like anyone else, he sped 2 feet to the front, and due to how small the bathroom was, he bumped into the wall with a small groan.

"Ugh.." he sniffled and rubbed his head to calm himself.
He then glanced down to the right, where he found the toilet paper roll. He took a bit of toilet paper and wiped his nose, before slowly grabbing the whole roll and shoving it into his already crowded cross-body bag.

He just hoped that no blades would fall out when he wanted a tissue.
The conflict Angello was facing right now - other than the crushing self hatered that came with being an assasin - was hay fever. And other than feeling like absolute crap, he also sent himself flying when he sneezed.
Well, that was an overexaggeration of course, but it felt like that to him!

And he had no clue why it happened, or how to stop it. He'd always stumble a bit when he sneezed, even as a child before his power was fully developed, it wasn't his fault his sneezes were stronger than his legs. But now it was even more annoying, and embarrassing when he was in public.

He took a deep breath and closed his bag, before turning around, and unlocking the door, then stepping out.

He nervously walked back from the hallway, and approached the bar, instantly gaining attention from the bartender.