Posh brat

Angello was sat down on his bed, staring blankly across his room. He hadn't been able to sleep all night, which was quite common for him these days, but for a different reason.
And no, it wasn't because of the noise that he heard outside his bedroom, meaning Kamnan had brought someone home last night.

Him being neglectful of sleep wasn't even out of fear as he waited for Mr. Willow's call. Now, it was out of fear that Zachary's a liar.

Why would Zachary choose Angello specifically to help him? Didn't he have his dad's wealth? He could have as many bodyguards as he pleased, he could bribe the police, why would he calmly make a deal with Angello?

He must be plotting something.
Or his father is plotting something with him, or even his brother! It was all sketchy to Angello, but he still took the deal, because what if it wasn't a lie or a plan against him?
Suddenly, Angello turned his head around and looked at the alarm clock that Kamnan had brought him, it was 7:45 now.
He had to get ready.

-

Kamnan glanced over to his alarm clock, which stood on his nightstand, it seemed almost sad to him. Unlike other alarm clocks, he didn't use it as an alarm, just a clock, so it truly wasn't fulfilling it's life purpose.
To ring and disturb people.

An alarm clock ringing right next to his ear would send Kamnan straight to his death, considering he could hear what was happening two floors up and down, both loud and clear.

So it was just a clock, and the clock informed him it was 9 in the morning.
The perfect time to regret last night's blind decisions.

Kamnan felt, and probably looked, like a complete mess. His lips too red, eyebags too visible, and as for his silky, smooth, and straight hair.. well, it now made him look like he'd been living in a jungle for the past 5 years.

But his head, oh, his head, that was where all the trouble stood. His thoughts felt like people. Each thought it's own seperate little person, screaming and flailing their arms around in the air.

Kamnan, you idiot.

Kamnan why!

That was good..

It felt shameful that it was good!

Why was it shameful!?

Did you turn off the stove!?

And, oh god, not only was there noise in his head, the almost unbearable noise of everything else was driving him insane. The mornings were always the most difficult, even though they were just as busy as the nights, it was the amount of alarm clocks that drove him insane.
All of the morning tension, the sizzling of bacon as it hit frying pans, the cracking of eggs, the scolding parents, the arguing couples.

Suddenly, the shame of last night turned to him and wrapped his arm around Kamnan, pulling him closer and gently rubbing his sides.

How much he loved that familiarity, how the other's hands would caress him in just the right way.
In just the rights spots, that was with everything.

Kamnan sighed deeply and looked at him, why did he need to be so damn.. so familiar!? Why did he make Kamnan feel so safe, even as they did not so very safe things together.
How was this fair? How did it make sense?