Please?

The car came to a quick stop in front of the warehouse, and Leonardo instantly ran out and towards his son who was sitting on the ground in front of a door.

Kamnan, Angello's roommate, was sat down next to Zachary, caressing his back. Leonardo got on the ground in front of his son and gently cupped his face.

"Zachary? How do you feel?" he asked.

Zachary looked up at him with teary eyes, lips parted, like there were so many words to say he didn't know where to begin. But the truth was, there was nothing to say.

"Is James in there?"

Tears began to roll down Zachary's cheeks again, he looked down, "I'm sorry."

"What- what happened? Zachary, I'm gonna need you to explain." Leonardo made him look up again, "Zachary, please- just tell me, I'm just glad you're okay, just talk to me, Zachary."

Leonardo's own brother stepped behind him, "I know what happened." he declared.

That was it. The straw that broke the camel's back. The end of Leonardo's patience with his older brother.

"I'm sick of you!" Leonardo screamed as he stood up, he turned to his brother and firmly garbbed him by the collar, "You irresponsible, good for nothing, man child! My son- I don't know where he is! And here you are- what do you even think you're doing!? Do you think you're being funny!? Some sort of stupid prank!? Screw you, James, screw you- I don't even know why I still take care of you, why I still make an effort, when you're fucking insane just like dad said! My son's probably dead in there, and here you are, with your stupid hallucinations." he yanked James closer, "You can't talk to ghosts," he rasped, "He's dead. Zachary, our brother, died 21 years ago. He's gone. Get over yourself." he scoffed and looked away, "I should've left you in a mental hospital."

To Leonardo's horror, in front of his very eyes, his brother grew. Not only that, but his features began to shift and change, the end result caused Leonardo to slowly let go of him and stepped back.

"Seriously, Leonardo?" the man in front of him asked.

His dead older brother, was in front of him, talking to him.

Leonardo stared down at him in disbelief, he looked down at his own hands, and looked up at Zachary again.

"What-" he muttered, slowly shaking his head, "No."

"I can't believe you," his brother stated flatly, "You're taking your anger out on James? You know who else did that and ruined his life?"

"Zachary-" Leonardo muttered, not able to focus as his dead older brother casually spoke to him.

"Leonardo, you're not like Charles.. yet, so save yourself from ending up like him," he ordered.

"I'm- but- he isn't- isn't insane?" Leonardo stammered.

"No, and he never was."

"I- I don't know what to say- I don't know- my son, you- and- huh?" Leonardo continued staring down at his older brother in disbelief.