2-"Who Are You?"

My eyes slowly opened and for the first time since we moved here, I was excited to wake up. Before I got out of bed, I grabbed my phone. *Pablo Gavi followed you on instagram*. I blinked a few times because I was trying to decide if this was real or if I was dreaming. I clicked on his account to see that he had millions of followers. I looked closer to see that he was a player for FcBarça. I kind of went crazy for a second. I couldn't believe that a professional soccer player followed me. I guess that explained the paparazzi outside of the youth training fields.

I got out of bed and did my typical morning routine. I threw on a random outfit because, even though we had been here for two weeks, I still had yet to unpack anything. I grabbed the first thing I could find. It happened to not be super ugly, but I wouldn't wear it if I was trying to impress anyone.

_____

_____

I was standing in the feminine hygiene aisle at Target trying to decide which tampons I liked better when I heard someone call my name. I looked around and I didn't see anyone. I guess I imagined it. "Jules," Someone said from right behind me. I JUMPED!! Again I ended up falling over. When I looked up, it was Gavi standing there. He laughed, "sorry I keep scaring you." I laughed back, "No, I think it is funny." He helped me up and picked up the box of tampons that I had dropped and handed them back to me. We awkwardly stood there for a second. "Well, I am going to go." I said, trying to push past him.

I was almost out of the aisle when I heard him say something. "What?" I asked, turning back to hear him better. "My friends and I are hanging out tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come." He said sweetly while walking back up to me. I nodded and he handed me his phone. I put my number in without talking. "6?" He asked. "6." I responded and finally walked away.

When I got far enough away from him, I let out a gasp of air. I liked him, but I had a boyfriend back in Madrid who loved me, but I didn't love him. I put my hand on my forehead trying to figure out what I was going to do. I checked out and got out of there.

_____

I didn't even know if Gavi liked me back. I just laid in my bed with my hand over my eyes. "Jules. Dinner is ready." My mom called me from the bottom of the steps. I pulled myself up and walked downstairs. I sat down heavily which caused the both of them to loom at me. "I don't have time to eat. I have to get ready." I said to them, while trying to break the silence. I heard my mom sigh. She knew I was falling out of love with Mason and I needed to break up with him. But she also knew that it would kill me to actually break things off. She stuck her hand out and rubbed my back to calm me down.

After a couple of minutes of silently sitting there I walked back up to my room. I decided not to change outfits because I knew this was going to be a chill thing with some of his friends. To be honest, I knew about all of the Barcelona players and I was trying to guess which ones he was friends with.

It was around 5:45 when I decided to leave. I grabbed my things and walked to my car. I made my way over to his house. It was a really pretty modern mansion that I loved. I drove up the long driveway. Before I got out, I texted my mom to let her know I was safe. I took a couple of breaths and got out.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I heard some people talking. At that moment I questioned running off and ditching this, but before I could do it, someone opened the door. I looked up to see it was a blonde girl. My. heart. Dropped. Of course he has a girlfriend... Why wouldn't he? She motioned me in and introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Mikky and I am dating Frenkie." She said pointing to the blonde guy sitting in the living room. I took a deep breath as the realization that this wasn't Gavi's girlfriend hit me. I smiled and waved at everyone, but couldn't spot Gavi anywhere. I just kind of awkwardly stood there as everyone talked and laughed.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see that it was Gavi. "Glad you came." He smiled at me. I nodded, but didn't say anything. "Guys, this is Jules. She is a friend of mine." He said to everyone. The whole group waved and I just awkwardly stood there smiling.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Pedri"

"And mine is Ferran"

"And mine is Eric Garcia"

"And mine is also Pablo"

"And mine is Frenkie"

"And mine is Sira"

"And mine is Mikky. As you already know"

"And mine is Balde"

"And mine is Ansu Fati"

They all went down the row telling me their names. I nodded as every person told it to me . knowing that I wouldn't remember any of them.

After this awkward interaction we all sat down on the couches. "Wanna play FIFA?" pedri asked the group. Everyone nodded. " Jules, since you are new you will play first." gavi said to me and handed me a controller. Mason loved this game and he taught me how to play. I smiled sadly at my thoughts. Gavi snapped me out of my thoughts by setting the controller down in my lap. I pretended not to know who to play at first, but then started "beast" mode on him. Everyone looked at me in awe as I began to beat Gavi. "I thought you didn't know how to play?!" I heard someone say from behind me. I laughed, "All my best friends were huge fans of this game and I just picked it up." I innocently giggled.

The game ended with me beating Gavi 5-1. He looked at me in shock. I broke eye contact by getting a call. I looked down to see that it was Mason calling me. I closed my eyes and sighed. When I looked up to see that Gavi was looking at the contact photo of us kissing and I could see it in his eyes that it hurt him. I sighed really big and went to answer the phone outside.

"Hello?" I asked when I got outside. "Hey Jules!!! What is going on?" He asked back, but I heard something in the background. "Mase where are you?" I asked, starting to get concerned. There was a struggle on the other line. After a moment of this, there was a girl's voice. "Who are you?" She asked me. I scoffed, "Who am I? Who the fuck are you?" I asked, starting to raise my voice.